Different silver coin from the coinstar among large handful in reject slot

Radon

Oct 4, 2006
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Nox 800
There hasn't been much to find in the coinstar return slot recently. I got the largest number of coins I have seen in quite a while yesterday. The best of the coins were these two - a well-worn Sacagawea (sp?) and a 1954 25-centimos from Venezuela. As it says right on its reverse, it is 1.25 grams of .835 silver! It's smaller than a US dime, but I'll take it!

sacagawea.jpg

The rest of the coins are mostly US and Canadian. Others are British 10 pence, East Caribbean States 10 cents, and a Zambian 1 Ngwee.
cstar4-4-22.jpg

Definitely some new coins for the foreign collection!

Happy hunting all!

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There hasn't been much to find in the coinstar return slot recently. I got the largest number of coins I have seen in quite a while yesterday. The best of the coins were these two - a well-worn Sacagawea (sp?) and a 1954 25-centimos from Venezuela. As it says right on its reverse, it is 1.25 grams of .835 silver! It's smaller than a US dime, but I'll take it!

View attachment 2019435

The rest of the coins are mostly US and Canadian. Others are British 10 pence, East Caribbean States 10 cents, and a Zambian 1 Ngwee.
View attachment 2019436

Happy hunting all!
Good timing, nice assortment of coins!

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

View attachment 2019435

View attachment 2019436

Happy hunting all!
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

View attachment 2019435

View attachment 2019436

Happy hunting all!
nice haul, love that silver!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread