Digging in Central Ohio City Parks

A DIFFERENT VIEW

Tenderfoot
Aug 24, 2010
Guys just want to remind you to make sure we are all putting the divot back in the hole when we dig. I was at Mock park here lately and had just put away the detector after not much found for 2 hours. But when i arrived my wife and i noticed where you could see where someone had been detecting and did not replace the divot. Guys if we want to continue to dig in city parks we all have to make sure we dont leave a mess and then we cant detect in city parks and i think we all know that would be bad. Please dont spoil it for us who want to enjoy this hobby and have some fun. I wanted to write this to let everybody know before it is to late and thanks to people like Nick A he has done a great job telling people where we can dig and to replace the divot and make it look like we were never there. Thanks Nick

Wyseman

Feb 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT & ACE 250
I Agree don't be a rivot replace your diviot..... :icon_thumright:

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know that skunks dig in spots that people blame on Detectorists. They are looking for grubs in the fall.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread