Digging on beach

Bioheat1969

Jan 1, 2021
Dudley, MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha ha seriously for one thing it’s not a dowsing rod but an engineered gold only locator and yes I tried many bull crap devices for over 30 years but now have what works 100 percent and no I don’t expect you to believe me but it’s all good
What power source does it use? Any circuitry in this "device?" If the answers are none and no, then this is dowsing rods.

Tfinder1

Greenie
Aug 14, 2011
AZ
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle, Whites DFX, Whites Surfmaster , Minelab GPX 3500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Has anyone dug for an unknown target on the beach beyond 5 ft deep?
Watch the beach , wait til some weather brings you lower in that area. Maybe you
get lucky and mother nature only has you digging a foot or two. Unless your getting
good gold hits, then hire all your friends to help. Just my opinion. Best of luck.

OP
OP
J

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should head over to Oak Island in Nove Scotia, the Lagina brothers need your help.
It would be no problem seeing if there is any or big gold target there but do they really want to find any treasure or is it all about everything else?

OP
OP
J

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Watch the beach , wait til some weather brings you lower in that area. Maybe you
get lucky and mother nature only has you digging a foot or two. Unless your getting
good gold hits, then hire all your friends to help. Just my opinion. Best of luck.
I get many gold hits on our beaches but trying to just concentrate on large targets but yes it would be nice to have them shallower.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First of all this was engineered by our group for specific purposes to locate only gold and it discriminates 100 percent and you can take that to the bank and if you don’t believe me come down here to Florida and I will pinpoint more targets than you can ever dig in one day
A good water dowser has rods which discrimination 100% for water.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I made these myself. Looking through transparent clear epoxy nothing hidden.

Attachments

• L-rods_copper-epoxy.jpg
    L-rods_copper-epoxy.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: elh

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now this is what I call a big hole. First thing I did was tell them stop digging. Later they found something in the same area but not so deep.

Attachments

• IMG_20220409_155645.jpg
    IMG_20220409_155645.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know of some 1715 gold they found (probably digging without dowsing) on a least, was right 4-5 ft deep at or close to waterline. I would bring a sifter if digging on beach without a metal detector. Gold can be small as an earring.

Last edited:

EPWright

Greenie
Nov 25, 2013
New Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not true about digging holes more than 2ft will definitely not get you locked up since we are just identifying our gold targets been there done that
Thank you.
Have you ever read the FLORIDA REVISED CODE ? If you have you apparently skimmed over this part.
We met at the cookout.
I flew in from NM to meet you and your friend.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never have seen that done before. Reminds me of Mayan hillsides.

Reactions: ARC

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hispanic dowser made these. He was having problems with the platinum... think it should have been wrapped away from the bend a little. I'd rather use rods with a coil near the bend instead of a chamber. His rods are bronze with aluminum handles. Clear epoxy would help hold jeweler's wire in place.

Attachments

• AlumHandle-platinum_BronzeRods.jpg
    AlumHandle-platinum_BronzeRods.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 26
OP
OP
J

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you.
Have you ever read the FLORIDA REVISED CODE ? If you have you apparently skimmed over this part.
We met at the cookout.
I flew in from NM to meet you and your friend.
I don’t recall meeting with you at all from NM

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't understand why we need to dig a 5 foot hole at all ?? There is plenty of gold I can reach with out digging more than 5 inches. You ask how I know this.....because I'm posting it up here on a weekly basis. Go ahead and read my posts in the beach and shallow water forum......I find gold almost every hunt. I'd say I'm getting a gold object more hunts than not. Possibly up to 85% of the time. Last hunt was 3 gold rings and a platinum. Why would anyone want to dig 5 feet for a gold hoop earring that's not even 2 grams, when they can pick up gold that's only inches down......by the time you dig your 5 foot hole, I'll be at home counting up my golds for the day !! The proof is in the pudding and I don't see bill Cosby and his pudding pops anywhere in site......come on dude.....the excuse of this being an uncensored site, that you can't show any finds on is bologna !! You must have pounds of gold by now and if you don't, and can't show even a little proof of your fantastic finds that you guarantee you can get 100% then how the hell do you think anyone would buy into this crap. I just got back from a site where the dowsers and gold locators had been all over. I took the coin and put it in the so called gold experts hands......it wasn't pretty.....days of locating on a site I can find coins at in minutes with a machine......not normal coins.....gold and silver spanish coins. They had 3 months, I had 3 hours. And who came away with the treasure you ask......well I could go into more details, but this unsecured site prevents me from going into any more details than that !!🤣😂🤣. So far I'm smoking the so called gold expert and his famous rods. I would never name names and embarrass someone intentionally.....I don't need to do that here......this so called expert was embarrassed enough already. I believe there is merit to dowsing.....I've seen good results at times, but if your digging for hoop earrings at 5 feet down and your gonna spend that much time to find an earring you should rethink that strategy. If I dug a 5 foot hole, and all we got was a hoop earring I'd be very disappointed, and probably pretty pissed off !! That amount of effort better produce enough something worth all the time and work. Im sorry joska, but for me to believe and buy or invest in what your pitching.....well.....let's say I'd need to see more than a cheap plated hoop earring. Maybe if you showed some of your successes you would have more people in your corner backing you up. Until you can prove with a picture that your actually finding gold objects of value with your rods, not many people will buy into your sales pitch......I mean that is what this is all about. Your trying to sell us on the effectiveness of your rods, or your trying to sell us your services. All I need to believe is a big bowl 🥣 of pudding proof !! show us something more than a tiny hoop earring.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread