Digital Buried Treasure - $1000 armchair treasure hunt (Free to participate)

r1zer

Feb 6, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone, I just joined this forum today because I wanted to let you know about a treasure hunt that I designed. It is an armchair treasure hunt called Digital Buried Treasure, has a $1000 prize, and the treasure is hidden online. There is no cost to participate, and all hunt-related materials are released on my YouTube channel and then shared on my website.

The hunt has been active since April 2019 and so far no one has solved it yet, but a lot of progress has been made. I’m just trying to get the word out and get as many people to join in as I can, because the best part for me as the creator of the hunt is to see people come together and collaborate to try and solve it. It should be really easy to jump in even though it’s been active for a while, just by watching through the YouTube videos.

Here’s the website for this project, which has everything you need: https://digitalburiedtreasure.com/

Good Luck!

(PS: I hope I am posting this in the correct forum, please direct me to the right one otherwise)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread