Dirty Deeds! Worst Trick You Played on Detecting Partner

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Back in the old days, we used to put a brass BB, or a dime, inside the coil cover of the new "greenhorn." Then of course planting the once in a lifetime "Gold" coin. IMG_5496.jpg IMG_5497.jpg IMG_5500.jpg

Upvote 4

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love to pick up trash targets and throw them at my partners coil......he ends up with all my trash and his !! I have a great skill of sneaking trash targets in front of his coil at exactly the perfect moment when he dosent see it !!:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: I've thrown 15 pieces of trash in front of him before he catches me:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

On the flip side......he once hid in the bushes and charged out like a boar scaring the poop outta me !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Living on an island your never really lost....if you stop for a second and listen you can normally here some boat traffic that will lead you to the coast.....its still real fun for me to squat down in the mangrove swamp and listen to my partners panic when they think they're lost !! :laughing7: take them by boat to a remote island, and then go silent and let them think they're lost !! Lots of great fun with that one !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread