Dirty WhiteBoy....Hello everyone!

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX fine jewelery extraction device
Hello everbody! I thought I would try to post some pics of myself, my girl Jill, and our dog Puddles! I am originally a Missouri boy, I've been living in Florida now for 25 years! I grew up in ole St. Lou until I was 15 and then my dad retired from the St Lou P.D. and moved us out into the Missouri Ozarks! I also lived in Wyoming and Montana for a couple of years; hence the country boy in me! I am not the big bad wolf like some of my posts, my avatar, and my name might make you think! My dad got me into MD'ing when I was 12 years old! My father is an old pro master of the Whites 6000D series detector! That's how I got myself into this hobby! I got my dad a new DFX for Christmas and got him back into the hobby he loved so much for 15 years and I must say he is doing quite well with what he is finding! I have worked with Whites metal detectors all my life...and I tend to get very dirty when I go so that's why I call myself "Dirty Whiteboy!" I'm trying to put up a picture of myself and my girl Jill so everbody can see how ugly I am! :icon_pirat: If I get this picture on...I am the dude on the far left, and my girl Jill is in the front middle! You'll see some pics of the bar I built in my yard, my off-road gokart that is so much fun! ( My other hobby) ! My best friends, my house, and my buddy with a turantula over his face! I would like to extend our thanks for allowing us in the forum, we are looking forward to meeting as many of you and going hunting with as many of you as possible! :thumbsup: I would like to wish everyone the "best of luck"

Attachments

• IMGP2258.JPG
    IMGP2258.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 531
  • IMG_0044.jpg
    IMG_0044.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 530
  • DSC00216.JPG
    DSC00216.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 533
  • IMGP2516.JPG
    IMGP2516.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 529
  • IMGP2207.JPG
    IMGP2207.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 523
  • IMGP2215.JPG
    IMGP2215.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 519
  • DSC00204.JPG
    DSC00204.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 520
  • DSC00149-1.JPG
    DSC00149-1.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 519
  • IMG_0050.jpg
    IMG_0050.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 521
  • IMGP2230.JPG
    IMGP2230.JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 530
  • IMGP2264.JPG
    IMGP2264.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 510
  • DSC00232.JPG
    DSC00232.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 510

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha, ha... what's up man?!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dirty WhiteBoy said:
Hey Bran...Just doin some late night pics! Good to hear form ya man! :thumbsup:

Gotcha, gotcha....
I was kinda confused when I looked at it, 'cause I was expecting to see some photos and saw nothing. lol
Cool pic's! Looking forward to meeting ya' :thumbsup:

Bran <><

OP
OP
Dirty WhiteBoy

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used
yeah...You too! We'll do some night hunts sometime! I'm going to Lake Placid Florida this weekend, so I'll be off the computer, but shout at me when ya get down and we'll meet on the beach and find some bling bling! See ya soon Bran! Jim, Jill & Puddles! :thumbsup:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Pics !

Welcome to the Mug Shots !

Jeff

OP
OP
Dirty WhiteBoy

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used
Thank you jeff of pa! Thanks for having me in the forum! Thank you 4-h for the compliments! :thumbsup:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeeeaaaah, looks like the kind of places I would turn up in! Where do you suppose the body is that goes with them teeth?! Y'all have a great weekend.

diggemall

Apr 19, 2006
northeast Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, BH Discovery 3300
DWB - the bar and kart are impressive ! Nice work on both. I have been wanting to build a kart like that for awhile - did you start with bought plans or work the whole design up yourself ?

Diggem'

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow great picts . What brand go cart is that you have?

OP
OP
Dirty WhiteBoy

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used
Thanks for the compliments everybody! The Kart is store bought....at Northern Tool and Equipment. It's a Carter Brothers off road kart ( Brundige, Alabama )! The bar was built and designed by myself 7 years ago and I have earned many a good hangover inside of it! :drunken_smilie: :coffee: The kart is a blast, we just got done ridin all weekend on it! That is definately my second hobby! Thanks for the compliments and posts everybody...Keep them comin! :tongue7: Best of Luck to all!! ;D

OP
OP
Dirty WhiteBoy

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used
Extractor & Diggem, Glad you like the Bar and the Kart...Thank you! :notworthy: The Kart was bought at Northern Tool and Equipment...you can get into one starting at about $2500.00 and up...maybe less if you shop around. The BMS powerbuggy 250 CC is a really nice Kart for $3200.00 Check out powersportsmax.com and you'll see alot of prefabricated Karts for sale. All different sizes ans styles! Good luck to ya! :thumbsup:

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
You're not ugly, grey hair is pretty....lol. Grey hair is experience! Welcome to the " Golden years " also, welcome to T-Net....NGE

hogge

Silver Member
Mar 13, 2008
Pittsfield Ma.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T-2SE--Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent pics and post. Like the bar too! Good Luck and HH................Hogge :thumbsup:

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The guy on the left in your second to last pic isn't Chester Cramer, is it???
Just wondering....

Bran <><

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Great pics and attitude. Heck with the kart,I like the bar! Bran's cool to hang with.When you and your dad find a place to hunt that's too big of area for you,give me a shout.I live just SE of Warsaw(Edwards),but I'm probably older than your dad!

OP
OP
Dirty WhiteBoy

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used
Hey Bran, How do you know Chester the Molester we call him? That is him. We've been ridin buddies for awhile. He is a character isn't he? :icon_scratch: That is too funny that you would know him!!! :laughing7: Tell me how you know this crazy dude! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread