Dirty WhiteBoy....Hello everyone!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dirty WhiteBoy said:
Hey Bran, How do you know Chester the Molester we call him? That is him. We've been ridin buddies for awhile. He is a character isn't he? :icon_scratch: That is too funny that you would know him!!! :laughing7: Tell me how you know this crazy dude! ;D

Fool, I've been callin' him Chester the Molester since my brother and I were little kids!!! Ha, ha!!
I saw the back of his shirt, and I had a feelin' that was him. I showed my dad the pic (he's friends with Chet), and he said he was almost completely sure that was him! lol
Believe it or not, he was our neighbor next door to us while we were growing up here. We still live in the same house, but he's renting his house out now to this nice guy with a NICE boat!
But yeah, Chet lived here way back when him and his old wife Judie was around.
I haven't seen him in years though, probably back before I left for college.

Bran <><

OP
OP
Dirty WhiteBoy

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX fine jewelery extraction device
Hahahah...That is way too funny. I know the house your talking about. He built a big nice one just up the road and then bought another one and renovated it and rented it too. When I first met him 10 years ago he lived in the house you are talking about with his wife LeAnne I think it was. Man, That is way too funny. Of all the people I know that you would know this character! I'm getting through this move from the other house pretty well and we are going to The Ozarks next Friday. Gonna see some old friends and probably be in Branson for the 4th! I'm lookin forward to meetin up and goin hunting when we get back from the show me state. Sometimes I'm scared to admit that I know Chester, but he is a pretty good ole boy and has been a good friend for a long time! I'm lookin forward to seeing some hills up in "the cave state"! Good to hear from ya Bran! :hello:

Attachments

• IMGP2267.JPG
    IMGP2267.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 112
  • IMGP2263.JPG
    IMGP2263.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 116

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dirty WhiteBoy said:
Hahahah...That is way too funny. I know the house your talking about. He built a big nice one just up the road and then bought another one and renovated it and rented it too. When I first met him 10 years ago he lived in the house you are talking about with his wife LeAnne I think it was. Man, That is way too funny. Of all the people I know that you would know this character! I'm getting through this move from the other house pretty well and we are going to The Ozarks next Friday. Gonna see some old friends and probably be in Branson for the 4th! I'm lookin forward to meetin up and goin hunting when we get back from the show me state. Sometimes I'm scared to admit that I know Chester, but he is a pretty good ole boy and has been a good friend for a long time! I'm lookin forward to seeing some hills up in "the cave state"! Good to hear from ya Bran! :hello:

Ha, yep... that's Chet alright! He used to just have a mustache, which made mine and my brother's jokes THAT much more hilarious!
Yep, the house from 10 years ago is the house next door to me. I think LeAnne was the chic after Judie, and I just remember her being a girlfriend or something. I don't know, I never kept up with many of my neighbors, 'cause they're all a pretty rowdy bunch!
Well have a good time up there in the MO for me!!! I was just talking with a girl up there tonight that said she wishes I were coming up for 4th of July. Ha, ha... told her I doubt I'll be anywhere but on the beaches here, watching the fireworks and then "cleaning up" the next day!! :wink: It's kinda weird that I'm actually missin' that state though. :icon_scratch:
Take care & have a great time man... and we'll do some detectin' when you get back!
Later!

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions