Disney Arribas Brothers Swarovski Crystal Cinderella Carriage (One of a kind)

cheech

May 6, 2012
FL
Detector(s) used
white's BeachHunter 300/DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I came across this item in a locker and have only found little info on it. It appears it may be a one of a kind piece. I am looking for an information to help me determine its value. Thanks in advance for any info. IMG_9391.jpg IMG_9390.jpg IMG_9389.jpg IMG_9388.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9392.jpg
    IMG_9392.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 371

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you're right about the one of a kind, or each one is a little different. There used to be a glass blower (can't remember his name) on main st. this was back in the 1980s. For what ever reason he left and ended up at Knotts Berry Farm for awhile. One of my old girlfriends collected, and really liked his work. She had a carousel that had incredible detail. Consider too this guy was making these from memory!! No plans no nothing just pulling it out of his head. You might luck out and find something on the fan site. Or check out Knotts website. someone there might have a few less cobwebs than I do.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty unique, but be a high risk item to ship. I have interest in that Bimini glass and your post reminds me of those, but that's not what you have I'm sure. Hard to say what you have is worth, but I would think on the right day someone would be willing to pay as much as $250. or so. Maybe more?

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
being a glass worker myself, I know it took decent skills to make. Depending on the name the maker of this made for themselves, this could be worth 200 or it could be worth couple thousand. buckle down on the research and reach out to some dealers of art glass. Someone will recognize it if it is of value.

OP
OP
C

cheech

May 6, 2012
FL
Detector(s) used
white's BeachHunter 300/DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
being a glass worker myself, I know it took decent skills to make. Depending on the name the maker of this made for themselves, this could be worth 200 or it could be worth couple thousand. buckle down on the research and reach out to some dealers of art glass. Someone will recognize it if it is of value.

We tried to reach out to the Arribas brother with no reply yet still looking thanks everyone

aabell03

Oct 5, 2021
I came across this item in a locker and have only found little info on it. It appears it may be a one of a kind piece. I am looking for an information to help me determine its value. Thanks in advance for any info. View attachment 1721656 View attachment 1721657 View attachment 1721659 View attachment 1721660

Hello there! I know it's been awhile since you posted this on this site. You may not even have this horse and carriage figurine anymore. It appears very similar, if not the same, as one my mother used to have, which was broken in a move just 3 years ago. She'd had that thing for 30 years, I know. I'd love to replace it. Are you willing to sell? I eagerly await your response. Thank you!!

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CeciliaCelica, I am sorry, but only charter members can sell here, if you pay to be a charter member ($20.00 a year) you can post your items.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread