Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Modern? Yes they used Math Templates just as all have worldwide. Denying anything of this nature shows you got more to learn.

We then found Spanish tools and other corresponding artifacts on the location...right where they should be.

If you are claiming those tools date from when the Spanish were here last, the latest would be around 1821, the year of the independence of Mexico.

The style of geometry represented on that sheet you posted is not only too precise, but is too modern.

Not only would the Spanish miners (or those involved with caching treasure in general) not have known this type of geometry, they wouldn't even have learned it- as education in general was quite different back then, and not available to the masses.

So knowing this, why are you using a methodology they never had nor used?

Sometimes it's easier to apologize...we have multiple film production companies and I have worked in the film industry for 15yrs.

By sheer coincidence, I believe Eldo claimed the same thing- I can't find his post right now about claiming to have worked in the film industry for 15 years and with "various production companies" but when I do I'll link it back here.

i am the horse

Apr 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you're going to look in and around Santa Fe then you need to see where the borders of Santa Fe were in the past. You are right though...the Dutchman/Montezuma is in NM and our Exploration company has located it and have all evidence and data to prove so...gaining access to it on the other hand will not happen anytime soon and actually entering will take heavy equipment in a very difficult terrain. View attachment 1171624
so did waltz have a private jet or did he fly coach?

KXMember

Dec 19, 2014
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
OKM
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're too funny and not correct. Sorry if you care not to know/learn more.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)

KXMember sorry about that post (CNN) just that we have had a regular series of people that have said they found the LDM, the LAD, and all sorts of other fantastic treasures/mines and yet almost never have any gold or silver to show for it. So if some of us seem a bit 'jaded' that is why.

However I would really be interested in hearing of your encounters with a bigfoot, although that would be very much off topic so it should be in another section of the forum
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/p...seen-had-encounter-bigfoot-aka-sasquatch.html
Any specific details you can recall would be of great interest to me, thanks in advance.

Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee2:

Old

Feb 25, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hal,
thanks for the story and your research. Its very interesting. Don't know if this ties but its worth pursuing. Just now I'm double swamped with work and don't have time to do this story justice. Have printed out for further review. Seems that pile is growing out of hand.

Thanks much,
Lynda

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hal,
thanks for the story and your research. Its very interesting. Don't know if this ties but its worth pursuing. Just now I'm double swamped with work and don't have time to do this story justice. Have printed out for further review. Seems that pile is growing out of hand.

Thanks much,
Lynda

I very literally have a pile like you describe and it IS growing out of hand!! Life is really getting in the way of this fun stuff!!!

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just so there is no mistaking what I was talking about when referring to the two tablets, the one I am going to show, and have shown in the past, has been very important to me,it creates a mystery
all of its own, when I saw it you could tell it was more worn down than the others, I had about 6 pictures left on my camera,4 of which I took the way it was, you could not see all the detail on it just looking at it, I put powder on it ,and brushed it into all the area's,took two pictures of it like that,i just knew that I would probably never get another chance, and I was glad I did, I was already told the story behind them,and had no reason to doubt it,but make no mistake, I personally held this in my hands, and once you see it you know it has something to do with the stone tablets,and if you know the story about the tablets,then you know this person played a role in it one way or the other.np:cat: img054.jpg

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
then you know this person played a role in it one way or the other.np

The one Ward called "The Banker"?
I'd tag him as a "Chinese Magician", performing an illusion called " cups and ball(s) ", but I wouldn't try and link that antique card to the stones.

However, the Jesuit's did set up a "swiss account" type of banking system, with code protected or numbered accounts.
So "banker" might not be far off, assuming they had something to do with the stones themselves.

BTW: saw something on FB about Bob Ward"s wife having passed away in her sleep last night.

Last edited:

KXMember

Dec 19, 2014
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
OKM
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some people have come to the conclusion that they have nothing to prove to anyone... I am one of said persons who believe that I have nothing to prove to anyone... I may sound selfish and self centered but I feel and believe that I only have to prove certain things to my self... And if nobody believes what I say... oh well... They too are entitled to their own opinions...

And just for the record... I believe the stone maps do lead to a location not located in the Superstitions... But this is just my opinion...

In closing here is one for ya'll... Because I hope KX was referring to iamhorse and not me...

Ed T :)

Not you Ed...never even noticed you in here lol

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
The one Ward called "The Banker"?
I'd tag him as a "Chinese Magician", performing an illusion called " cups and ball(s) ", but I wouldn't try and link that antique card to the stones.

However, the Jesuit's did set up a "swiss account" type of banking system, with code protected or numbered accounts.
So "banker" might not be far off, assuming they had something to do with the stones themselves.

BTW: saw something on FB about Bob Ward"s wife having passed away in her sleep last night.

She was at the treasure hunters awards. A spry old gal. She will be missed.

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some people have come to the conclusion that they have nothing to prove to anyone... I am one of said persons who believe that I have nothing to prove to anyone... I may sound selfish and self centered but I feel and believe that I only have to prove certain things to my self... And if nobody believes what I say... oh well... They too are entitled to their own opinions...

And just for the record... I believe the stone maps do lead to a location not located in the Superstitions... But this is just my opinion...

In closing here is one for ya'll... Because I hope KX was referring to iamhorse and not me...

Ed T :)

have any sauce .AH HA Hmmmmm. kind of a tough looking old horse.:laughing9:np:cat:

captain1965

Apr 12, 2015
Mesa
Detector(s) used
fisher gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NP. Yes

I'm going to check out the ruin site. I know exactly where it is thanks to a friend. In your defense I have a hand written map that was drawn by Bob Ward where he refers to the site as a mission also. Though it may be a Indian ruin.

Are you going to film it for us? =)

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sgtfda,:coffee2: I remember betty,or "bebby" from the very first day she arrived in the area, her and some old man were camped at Govt.wells,she had an old stationwagon fixed up so she could
sleep in the back of it,the old man who could have been her husband at the time was sleeping in the back of an old pickup truck,they were camping under the old tree out there.I am sure that was
before she ever met bob, you were right she was a go getter.OH well just a reflection in time,sorry to hear it.np:cat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread