Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

Matthew Roberts

Bronze Member
Apr 27, 2013
Paradise Valley, Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sgtfda,:coffee2: I remember betty,or "bebby" from the very first day she arrived in the area, her and some old man were camped at Govt.wells,she had an old stationwagon fixed up so she could
sleep in the back of it,the old man who could have been her husband at the time was sleeping in the back of an old pickup truck,they were camping under the old tree out there.I am sure that was
before she ever met bob, you were right she was a go getter.OH well just a reflection in time,sorry to hear it.np:cat:

Not Peralta

You have a good memory. Betty had quite a history over the years, would make a good story all on it's own.
A quick question : Your avatar, can it be seen from the top of Grapevine canyon on Spirit Mountain looking east ?

Matthew

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not Peralta

You have a good memory. Betty had quite a history over the years, would make a good story all on it's own.
A quick question : Your avatar, can it be seen from the top of Grapevine canyon on Spirit Mountain looking east ?

Matthew
Matthew, yes it can , but I think the mnts behind it shadow it. after typing, I remembered betty's last name ,hope I spell it right"Higgenbottom"

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:::director::director: To all vets , happy Veterans day ,To everyone Happy Holidays.:occasion18::icon_santa:NP:cat:

Zig-Zag

Greenie
Jun 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for pointing out that map at GVC, I never noticed that. It looks exactly like the trail to a hidden spring 1.5 miles into the canyon. I've hiked every part of that canyon over the years and there are no signs of man anywhere. Some quartz veins, but no iron. The geo report for Grapevine and Bridge Canyon shows no gold. If there is a lost mine, it's on the west foot of Spirit Mountain. I've noticed that heart and never thought of the Peralta Stones. lol They seem like fakes to me though. Isn't there another treasure map with a heart on it?

Last edited:

i am the horse

Apr 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

GoogleEarth_Image.jpg

not really. can we share the area?

Gregory E. Davis

Oct 22, 2013
Tempe, Arizona
Detector(s) used
eyeball it
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning gentlemen: There is really no secret as to this location. It is the rock corral to the old Adams Camp. Latitude 33,36,47.5 N and Longitude 111, 20, 9.6 W . It is West of Alder Creek and North of Apache Lake and is located on the Horse Mesa Dam Quadrangle. Cordially, Gregory E. Davis

i am the horse

Apr 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning gentlemen: There is really no secret as to this location. It is the rock corral to the old Adams Camp. Latitude 33,36,47.5 N and Longitude 111, 20, 9.6 W . It is West of Alder Creek and North of Apache Lake and is located on the Horse Mesa Dam Quadrangle. Cordially, Gregory E. Davis
Why ya have to ruin the fun i was gonna have with doc? Pfft. Another google earth explorer.....smh.

i am the horse

Apr 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Personally i wouldnt of posred the location cause people will just go out there and **** it up. Jmo

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Personally i wouldnt of posred the location cause people will just go out there and **** it up. Jmo

As mentioned, that rock corral and its location is no secret. Greg was just trying to be helpful.

Don't know anyone who would hike over rough country just to do damage to a pile of rocks.

i am the horse

Apr 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As mentioned, that rock corral and its location is no secret. Greg was just trying to be helpful.

Don't know anyone who would hike over rough country just to do damage to a pile of rocks.

The same type of people that built the fire ring out of the flat river rocks that used to be part of a wall of the cabin at cottonwood ranch.never underestimate what people would do.

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why ya have to ruin the fun i was gonna have with doc? Pfft. Another google earth explorer.....smh.

Shake your head all u want. its my belief the hidden heart is north of the river. Im in NY so search the way I can. The HP map is south of the river. Just throwing stuff out there.

i am the horse

Apr 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shake your head all u want. its my belief the hidden heart is north of the river. Im in NY so search the way I can. The HP map is south of the river. Just throwing stuff out there.

Im just messin around doc. I like google earth.i use it quite a bit to find new trails for my rzr,fishin spots, and trailheads out here in AZ. Everything looks easier than it is ha ha. I just mess around on here once in a great while. The majority of people on here dont have a sense of humor. I really dont blame them tho. I mean most of them have wasted 20-30-40 years of their lives lookin for the LDM. They cant talk a elbowing. This is VERY SERIOUS business that takes place on here.
The majority of people on here eagerly await a video by some dude that just got into this legend not too long ago. Imagine putting forth all your heart and soul for over 20 years figuring out nothing and waiting for a video to come out. Sorry if i offend anyone but i just say how it is. No beating sround the bush so to dpeak. Now deducer can jump on here and rip on my runon sentences, grammar,punctuation, even my single paragraph. But hey, its greeeaaaattt ta be back!!!!

RockyGoltra

Nov 6, 2022
Heres a picture of the dios rock found by the mission site, on the rock if you follow the direction line it takes you right to the water source for the mission, there are siver and gold mines , one sealed mine, all within 100to 150 yards from the water source which is only only 50 to 75 yards from the site. np:cat:
View attachment 1158233
this may be a dumb question, is there any more information that you could share regarding this? thanks for the consideration

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this may be a dumb question, is there any more information that you could share regarding this? thanks for the consideration
Not Peralta is no longer with us Rocky…

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im just messin around doc. I like google earth.i use it quite a bit to find new trails for my rzr,fishin spots, and trailheads out here in AZ. Everything looks easier than it is ha ha. I just mess around on here once in a great while. The majority of people on here dont have a sense of humor. I really dont blame them tho. I mean most of them have wasted 20-30-40 years of their lives lookin for the LDM. They cant talk a elbowing. This is VERY SERIOUS business that takes place on here.
The majority of people on here eagerly await a video by some dude that just got into this legend not too long ago. Imagine putting forth all your heart and soul for over 20 years figuring out nothing and waiting for a video to come out. Sorry if i offend anyone but i just say how it is. No beating sround the bush so to dpeak. Now deducer can jump on here and rip on my runon sentences, grammar,punctuation, even my single paragraph. But hey, its greeeaaaattt ta be back!!!!
What is the meaning of a hidden heart, maybe one with a map chiseled on it?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread