Status
Not open for further replies.

MountainDewed

Oct 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few years ago I started thinking that "spirits" are actually strong memories. I mean if you think about it, some people put so much love and thought into a piece of jewelry(for example) and it kind of sticks to it, then, years later someone else finds it and the memories triggers the person's(that found it) brain chemicals related to memory and picks up on "the spirit" of said jewelry...

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Rainin ,waitin on a woman?
Hmmm.

Molly Hatchet's dreams I'll never see won't fit...
Neither will this but hearing Hatchet brings it to mind with several other tunes.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Crosse ,you might be a honorary billhilly/Scot/indian/guitar scratch-er..

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
To compromise on grits and greens ..fix cornbread with a hint of greens. And to really change it up ,use a can of creamed corn in it.
Corn pone requires practice,fixin and eatin but I'll generally dodge it.
(Not to be confused with corn dodgers.)

A hot fritter will catch my eye and if I can catch it an a bit of butter....
If hungry a cold biscuit or tortilla with anything just about.

Guess I still lean towards the old ,when traveling drink the local wine theory..and try to travel from home now and then even if staying in.:laughing7:

Some serious talent on stage.. Jake, Elwood..And including Matt "guitar" Murphy, Donald "Duck" Dunn,"Blue" Lou Marini,Steve "The Colonel" Cropper,..and probably many more I'm missin who were on many records over the years by various artists..but we've covered the wreckin crew and others,even Glen, in the past.
The style is "scat". The song was doo-whopped by The Chips, who wrote it, and recorded in 1956.

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
[Screechhhhhh..... Oh no!] says the Scot?
L.O.L.. highlands are like runnin ridges. Need somethin pow'rful after(or maybe before) when hunting snipe or haggis's.:drunken_smilie:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
OoooWHoooo. I'd rather play Alan Parsons "Time" but that might be too sobering for this bunch...

Keep checking off the days.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Fun with Haggard.
Not a promotion of a spirit..
Here ,I'll edit it.(With less fun,including the same and varied titles.)

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry cwp.
While I have some diplomatic immunity to certain swords , the sound in the background of brass being fed into a tube through a gate and no pause for a pinched digit scares me.
I ain't perfect but will ske-daddle.

No Roy Clark version found of an oldie..his version is "make it back into the swamp".

[video]http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=11444230&q=hi&newref=1[/video]

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning with Areti angel song ! I wish you a great weekend !

Last edited:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks cwp for the welcome. I think that's funny as all get out.... c.w.p., LOL. thanks again.
I thought I stumbled across this thread when it was up under treasure legends, or somewhere like that...... I tried to go back and find if I had already told ya'll treasure/spirit stories....... I'm lost....... :laughing7: stories will be forthcoming......
Yeah relchair, I may hafta rethink some of my music posts, :icon_scratch:

Like I told the old rasta-mon who always sits on the boardwalk, who commented that when I walk, I look like I have no destination, just wandering along..... "Not all who wander, are lost". 8-)

Alamosmoon

Dec 14, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
~ Triibute To my 'ol Friend ~

Extaordinary Friend, Loved Horses, Harleys, and Muscle Cars...

A Good guy, who loved not his life more than our God, to the death...

of his mortal body, but life forever in the Treasured Spirit World...

~:Crosse:~

My brother,

I am truly sorry to hear of your dear friend passing. That was a perfect tribute, as was cwp's song. We know where the good-hearted go, and it definitely is the most of treasured places. [emoji294]️ prayers sent!!!

As for me, I have been up with my favorite Mastiff all night while she is the beginning stages of labor. This will be the only set of puppies we will have, so (sleepily) I am enjoying this process. What a miracle.
Two of my friends on T-Net are experts at this, and they are graciously guiding me through this experience and in what to expect at each stage. Thankfully, my vet is literally (almost) around the corner, and said he'll be here in a moments notice should I need him. While in NM I read just about every resource on whelping, so I think we'll do just great! I'll send pics of the pups!

Meanwhile, our "deer" friends up at the cabin had babies too. Take a look:

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1449078842.861954.jpg

They hung out with our group nearly every day.

We are all in the circle of life. And, when one has faith, we realize nothing ever ends. Perhaps it just might even become far better than we could ever hope to dream.

God bless to all who will be missing your buddy! I know loss is just plain hard!

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I was reading in Morals and Dogma....again. LOL!:laughing7: and I came onto this and I just thought it belonged on this thread.

:occasion14: L.C.

THE MASTER.

To understand literally the symbols and allegories of Oriental books as to ante-historical matters, is willfully to close our eyes against the Light. To translate the symbols into the trivial and commonplace, is the blundering of mediocrity.

All religious expression is symbolism; since we can describe only what we see, and the true objects of religion are THE SEEN. The earliest instruments of education were symbols; and they and all other religious forms differed and still differ according to external circumstances and imagery, and according to differences of knowledge and mental cultivation. All language is symbolic, so far as it is applied to mental and spiritual phenomena and action. All words have, primarily, a material sense, however they may afterward get, for the ignorant, a spiritual non-sense. "To retract," for example, is to draw back, and when applied to a statement, is symbolic, as much so as a picture of an arm drawn back, to express the same thing, would be. The very word "spirit" means "breath," from the Latin verb spiro, breathe.

- Albert Pike

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I was reading in Morals and Dogma....again. LOL!:laughing7: and I came onto this and I just thought it belonged on this thread.

:occasion14: L.C.

THE MASTER.

To understand literally the symbols and allegories of Oriental books as to ante-historical matters, is willfully to close our eyes against the Light. To translate the symbols into the trivial and commonplace, is the blundering of mediocrity.

All religious expression is symbolism; since we can describe only what we see, and the true objects of religion are THE SEEN. The earliest instruments of education were symbols; and they and all other religious forms differed and still differ according to external circumstances and imagery, and according to differences of knowledge and mental cultivation. All language is symbolic, so far as it is applied to mental and spiritual phenomena and action. All words have, primarily, a material sense, however they may afterward get, for the ignorant, a spiritual non-sense. "To retract," for example, is to draw back, and when applied to a statement, is symbolic, as much so as a picture of an arm drawn back, to express the same thing, would be. The very word "spirit" means "breath," from the Latin verb spiro, breathe.

- Albert Pike
COSMIC! VERY Cosmic!

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The Holy Spirit Of God, Leads And guides Us Into All Truth...

I believe these guys made it so just anybody can't find what they left to be reaped, and that they selected the proper person by control and certainty in that persons faith in God or that person would never find what they left. That is just one of the areas they controlled to select a proper candidate.

L.C.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions