61F83623-F9A3-40B3-B6F5-C322F4693775.jpeg
    962.6 KB · Views: 61

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you happen to have a NIGHT TIME picture of that ?
thanks for sharing I like it

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well you're going to have to go there on the next moonlit night and have a listen.
Like the roadside historical signage.
This one is really cool, thanks for sharing it Bill.

OP
OP
billb

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well you're going to have to go there on the next moonlit night and have a listen.
Like the roadside historical signage.
This one is really cool, thanks for sharing it Bill.
This story always comes up in conversation I was wondering if I should contact one of the Paranormal TV shows to see if there’s interest .I looked for how to contact but could not find anything

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are places I've been that put me in a spooky kinda feeling. One such place is the ancient Fremont areas of Pintado Canyon in NW Colorado. There's never anybody ever around there most the times I've got out to stretch out my legs, but you feel like someone is watching you 👀

Attachments

• E 4 mile 3.jpg
    E 4 mile 3.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 29
  • E 4 mile 4.jpg
    E 4 mile 4.jpg
    942.1 KB · Views: 29
  • E 4 mile 2.jpg
    E 4 mile 2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
  • E 4 mile 1.jpg
    E 4 mile 1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
Last edited:

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe that there are spirits or souls if you will that rest uneasily. I,ve noticed this most often near old battlefields where a horrific struggle took place.So yes I believe this could happen. It,s my belief that these spirits are benign,not harmful to the living and maybe not even aware of us.

Ed_DE

Feb 23, 2019
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like a interesting place Bill. Personally I would have no desire to meet up with somebody from the spiritual world. There’s a bridge in Delaware that’s supposed to be haunted. It’s called Maggie’s Bridge. A young pregnant woman was decapitated in an accident in the 19 century and continues to linger searching for her baby so the story goes. When you go to the bridge yell Maggie l have your baby and things are suppose to happen like car alarms start to go off.

Last edited:
OP
OP
billb

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are places I've been that put me in a spooky kinda feeling. One such place is the ancient Fremont areas of Pintado Canyon in NW Colorado. There's never anybody ever around there most the times I've got out to stretch out my legs, but you feel like someone is watching you 👀
Colorado it’s such a beautiful place to live.
Yes sir when you get that feeling it’s probably true someone’s watching
Stay safe my friend

OP
OP
billb

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like a interesting place Bill. Personally I would have no desire to meet up with somebody from the spiritual world. There’s a bridge in Delaware that’s supposed to be haunted. It’s called Maggie’s Bridge. A young pregnant woman was decapitated in an accident in the 19 century and continues to linger searching for her baby so the story goes. When you to the bridge yell Maggie l have your baby and things are suppose to happen like car alarms start to go off.
That’s incredible thanks for sharing
That is definitely a place where investigators from a TV paranormal show should visit
I agree with you I would stay clear of that place for now
Stay safe my friend

OP
OP
billb

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe that there are spirits or souls if you will that rest uneasily. I,ve noticed this most often near old battlefields where a horrific struggle took place.So yes I believe this could happen. It,s my belief that these spirits are benign,not harmful to the living and maybe not even aware of us.
Yes sir. Well said..I agree
Take care my friend

OP
OP
billb

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let us know if you hear the fiddler!! 😄. Cool sign! Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend Bill!
We have gone by this place so many times during the day but never during the night
Years ago I believe the road direction was slightly different and to see where the bridge was I would have to go back into the woods where the stream is.
I don’t know if I want to walk in the woods in the dark there now as you just never know
Stay safe my friend
Stay safe my friend

zemetrius

May 12, 2019
Las Vegas
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
nice to see original markings that were left a long time ago, and have yet to be defaced and destroyed, were those bullet impacts in the rocks?

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Other than man,s atavistic memories in the lizard brain,I really don,t think these spirits mean any harm to the living.My opinion is that they aren,t even aware of us.No need to fear the dead. Fear the living that may be around. Stay safe Bill my friend,all the best to you!

OP
OP
billb

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Other than man,s atavistic memories in the lizard brain,I really don,t think these spirits mean any harm to the living.My opinion is that they aren,t even aware of us.No need to fear the dead. Fear the living that may be around. Stay safe Bill my friend,all the best to you!
I agree fear the living is very true these days .it seems anger is very rampant
If you accidentally bump into a person the situation could get out of control very easily
Stay safe my friend and all the best also
Thanks again and take care

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread