boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine? "I shot a guy for less than that." Or "I killed a guy for less than that!" depending on the situation. The key is to not start laughing when they get the weird is he joking or not looks on their faces.

Then you think my favorite as they leave! "You just gotta have fun with it!"

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"There ain't NOTHING like a good dose of pain... to change everything".

FFFPatriot

Feb 21, 2017
Montana
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug II, 4 Kidde brand smoke detectors, and 1 carbon monoxide detector I bought from Home Depot (can't remember the brand).
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
When I get into a situation with some bad dudes, I just say, (in Al Pachino's voice)..."Say Hello to my Little Friend!"... I then drop my drawers, and when they're folded in half with laughter, I put the steel toes to use.
Sometimes, I don't have to take any action, because nobody want to fight a naked guy.

FFFPatriot

Feb 21, 2017
Montana
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug II, 4 Kidde brand smoke detectors, and 1 carbon monoxide detector I bought from Home Depot (can't remember the brand).
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.
" The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly".

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't think I've ever had a saying.... but the closest I've come to one is something I say to myself and hunting partner(s) when I hunt is.... " Hunted out? Let's prove them wrong." TTC

d2

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2005
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Only place I have any troubles is swimming holes and 9 times out of ten it's little girls that are out swimming with their parents. They all ask the usual questions and watch me for a few minutes before getting in the way. Their parents tell them to get out of my way and such and if they don't I ease the coil up to where they can see it and say " I will shock you with this thing if you don't get back " Generally works like a charm. When in the woods I tote a pistol in case I have the opportunity to poke a hole in a stinking hog...d2

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I came up with this a long time ago.....

"It's not what you do for people, that doesn't count......It's what you don't do they will hate you for"

Carrol

FFFPatriot

Feb 21, 2017
Montana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
"You can bull$hit the bull$hitters, but you can't snow the snowman". My paw used to say that many years ago, and that was the only time I've ever heard that phrase used.

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The fact that there's a "highway to heaven" and only a stairway to hell, says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers.

Be careful when you follow the masses, "sometimes the "M" is silent.

I never argue, I just explain why I'm right.

Calm down and take a deep breath & hold it for about 20 minutes.

last one---->So when is "old Enough to know better" suppose to kick in?

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never ask- can it get any worse....the answer is YES!

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have offered a 'free helicopter ride' before

Top Member Reactions