OP
OP
civil war hunter

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
whites classic 5 id, and bounty hunter.
You can do all bills,1,2,5,10,20,50,and 100 $ You can even do Canadian currency,I'm not sure why they called it Where's George when they allow all bills. They should rename it " Where's my money foo?"

RGINN said:
$100 bill won't work, for that would be 'Where's Benjamin?' He's right about 'Swedish', but we still have 'Swiss Family Robinson'.

OP
OP
civil war hunter

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boy, I wish Marc would bring " The Pub" back. Some of you sound like a bunch of menopausal old widows looking for something to complain about. The kid sounds more grown up than some of you. And Dano, instead of jumping down the kid's throat, they have this thing on the internet called "Google", it's been out for a good while now just in case you live in a nutshell up there in that frozen wasteland you call home, here- http://lmgtfy.com/?q=where's+george.com use it, before making stupid comments about a minor being on drugs. Oh and here's one for you Europeans-http://en.eurobilltracker.com/
Whenever I find a bill with Where's George.com on it, I enter it and see where it's been. The furthest has been 2800 miles so far.

OP
OP
civil war hunter

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
You are my hero! 2,800 miles is quite far,one of my dollars has been only about 300 miles from my home sadly. That's why I want to trade with people so maybe someone will find it in a further away location. I would be pretty happy to see one of my bills being hit in California or somewhere is Asia or Europe. Maybe I should send some of my bills to my Aunt Sandy in California and ask her to send it to one of her movie directors to send to someone in another country,lol. Or find a pin pal...

diggummup said:
Boy, I wish Marc would bring " The Pub" back. Some of you sound like a bunch of menopausal old widows looking for something to complain about. The kid sounds more grown up than some of you. And Dano, instead of jumping down the kid's throat, they have this thing on the internet called "Google", it's been out for a good while now just in case you live in a nutshell up there in that frozen wasteland you call home, here- http://lmgtfy.com/?q=where's+george.com use it, before making stupid comments about a minor being on drugs. Oh and here's one for you Europeans-http://en.eurobilltracker.com/
Whenever I find a bill with Where's George.com on it, I enter it and see where it's been. The furthest has been 2800 miles so far.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Lol TT...love ya :-*

Ah Diggum...why am i not surprised you're into this teenage fad too? Are you employed as the "where's George" enforcer? "Hey yo! Don't ya'll be pickin' on our members now y'hear!" Jeez.
For the third time, and for those incapable of a little deduction..i wasn't aware he was 16 when i said it, ok? Quite frankly i don't really care that he's only 16 either. Plenty of 16 year old's doing drugs these days. Stop making a mountain out of a molehill.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
I think Diggum was talking to me....he must not know that you and I are friends and kid each other all the time.....sorry Diggum...we were kidding each other. Nothing mean at all....as for "mental Pause" I embraced that several years ago...it is about attitude...it had no effect on my what so ever...just ask Mr. tee. I am happy go lucky and treat my Mr. tee very sweetly. Didn't even suffer hot flashes.
Sorry TT I was't referring to you. I was actually talking about a couple of your male counterparts on here, go figure.

Dano Sverige said:
Lol TT...love ya :-*

Ah Diggum...why am i not surprised you're into this teenage fad too? Are you employed as the "where's George" enforcer? "Hey yo! Don't ya'll be pickin' on our members now y'hear!" Jeez.
For the third time, and for those incapable of a little deduction..i wasn't aware he was 16 when i said it, ok? Quite frankly i don't really care that he's only 16 either. Plenty of 16 year old's doing drugs these days. Stop making a mountain out of a molehill.

The only reply this deserves is no reply at all. google.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions