Does anyone Collect these ?

3searchin

Jun 20, 2006
3 in Central PA
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Whites V3i, Whites TDI beachhunter
Does anyone out there collect dug shotgun shell heads or buckles ?

Like everyone else on here I've dug quite a few of each of these and I don't collect either. I have tried to research some of them but haven't come up with much. I've decided that if there was someone out there who actually collects them they would be better suited in their collection than me holding onto them. So if you're interested please shoot me a PM and I will gladly send them to you. They are FREE no trade or money being asked for them. I only ask that if you get them and there is there is something of interest in them just let me know. I would be interested to hear of any finds out of the lot and if they fit in your collection. Most are cleaned with water to get the dirt off but nothing else.

It's been raining pretty often and during that time I've been going through some of the buckets of stuff that I set aside for those rainy days......If there's other Items that anyone collects I'd be happy to set some things aside if I have any. No coins, jewelery or CW finds requests please I'm holding onto those items. I just know there are people out there that collect certain items I myself are not really interested in collecting.

Thanks
3S

OP
OP
3searchin

3searchin

Jun 20, 2006
3 in Central PA
Detector(s) used
The Buckles have been claimed. hopefully they help with the collection

3S

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
if they are civilain and old they well be very useful to my wife and mines collection of items

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
thanks for the buckles --most seem to be (civilian & military type) horse tack type buckles from around the civil war era --similar types of buckles have been found in civil war camps -- i sent you photos that matches up some of them with buckles found during hunts in CW camps . :wink: :icon_thumright:

turtlefoot13

Aug 23, 2009
The Ozarks, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
3S,

Got the brass heads! They are GREAT! They fit VERY well in my collection. I sent you a PM with a more detailed breakdown.

Doug

Steve in Michigan

Apr 9, 2005
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350, Garrett Freedon Ace
Im interrested in the shotgun brass if you still have it. Please let me know. Thank you!

Your Friend,

Steve in Michigan

OP
OP
3searchin

3searchin

Jun 20, 2006
3 in Central PA
Detector(s) used
All items have been claimed......At least until I gather some more. Thanks everyone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread