trish76642

SEE! Its still calling my NAME! :BangHead:

Thank you Nick baby. :-*

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, I feel ya!!!
I just got a friend of mine (accidentally) hooked on MDing, and even got him to get registered here on T-Net.
He said thank you... but I told him I had to say "sorry", because T-Net is SO addicting!!!! :D

Bran <><

OP
OP
T

trish76642

godisnum1 said:
Yep, I feel ya!!!
I just got a friend of mine (accidentally) hooked on MDing, and even got him to get registered here on T-Net.
He said thank you... but I told him I had to say "sorry", because T-Net is SO addicting!!!! :D

Bran <><

rotf! You shoulda said "Theres this websight, but your gonna hate me for it later"...lol...just kidding, I love it so much is why i cant get away from it...im tell'n ya....bad drug!

You shoulda made him sign a "no liability form" Bran

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
~trish~ said:
rotf! You shoulda said "Theres this websight, but your gonna hate me for it later"...lol...just kidding, I love it so much is why i cant get away from it...im tell'n ya....bad drug!

You shoulda made him sign a "no liability form" Bran

I kinda DID tell him that, in not so many words. I mainly stressed that it's his WIFE (they're newly married) will end up HATING me for bringing him to this site! But then I found out that he took her out the second time, and SHE found a silver ring with HIS detector! Now they're both probably hooked, and I'm sure they'll have another little Bundle of Joy (Ace 250) on the way soon! lol!!

That "no liability" form is a good idea!!!! :D

Bran <><

OP
OP
T

trish76642

:sign10: you are the comedian today T!

She's kill'n me yall! :D

Yep! I'd say the honey moons pretty much over Bran!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
I've tried the 12 step program but it hasn't stopped me yet.

1) let lap top get too low on battery power......................................I wonder what everyone is up to?
2) remove bookmark so you have to type it in each time
3) find something on TV......................................................I wonder what they had to say about?....
4) get caught up on gardening
5) start a project around the house
6) start several projects around the house................................I wonder if anyone ever figured that what is it out?
7) go take the dog for a ride and do some metal detecting......................I wonder if anyone ever found one like this?
8) go look for some rocks
9) go dig up some wild flowers for the garden......................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder
10) go grocery shopping................................did someone PM me?
11) go collect eggs...........................did you see what they just said? no way
12) go fishing..............................gotta show the picture

yep it is hopeless

That's hilarious TT!!! lol!!!!
Guess what I found out? Most every place in Springfield has free Wi-Fi that I can get on TreasureNet with my laptop... ;D
I'm actually considering getting a laptop connect card though so I can be on ALL the time! Road trips get kinda boring without T-Net...

Bran <><

OP
OP
T

trish76642

Hey i go so far as to send my hubby in the store, just so i can get on it with my cell phone while im sit'n in the truck! LOL how sick is that?!

"Hello, my name is Trish, and imma T-Net addict!"

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
~trish~ said:
Hey i go so far as to send my hubby in the store, just so i can get on it with my cell phone while im sit'n in the truck! LOL how sick is that?!

Yeah, you've got it bad! Ha, ha...
When I messed around with my mom's Blackberry Storm around Christmas time, the only site I went to was T-Net... for like 2 hours! Good thing she has unlimited internet on that thing.

Bran <><

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
I have no idea what you folks are on about. Now if you'll excuse me I have six other forums waiting my God given talent for information distribution. ::) :icon_scratch: :wink:

Attachments

• internet_addict.jpg
    internet_addict.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 261

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MD Dog said:
Hmmmm I tried that number and got the white house, Hmmmmm :D :D :D

Heh, that's the funniest thing I've heard ALL day!!!! :thumbsup:

Bran <><

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NICK*P said:
Now that's what I call a CLASSY, TASTEFUL & STUNNING Avatar ...

Don't ever change Trish ...

And Yes I know what you mean about TNET ...

~ NICK*P ~
i agree :thumbsup:

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
helen waite is our congressional morality director, if you want congressional morality go to Helen Waite

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff keeps handing me his phone read this read this ..... what can I do he got ME addicted!!!

Attachments

• computer-addicted-8.jpg
    computer-addicted-8.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 226
OP
OP
T

trish76642

:D Granny! Who comes up with these pictures?! LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions