Does your Dog have joint or health issues, something to try, it works!

Richard Guy

VETERAN
Dec 19, 2019
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster
Bounty Hunter 202
Nokta Simplex +
Nokta Legend
Nokta PulseDive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My dog has had hip and leg issues all it's life. Now that the dog is older, it was having serious troubles with her walking and with steps. The vet put the dog on pain meds that didn't help. All x-rays proved to be heavy arthritis. While out metal detecting, I ran into a lady with a dog that had a huge cyst on its side, she said the dog couldn't walk and she was thinking of putting the pup down. This dog was running and hopping up on a picnic table, she said she had been giving it Turkey Tail Mushrooms. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, let alone what she told me. Once I got home, I started checking this stuff out. Apparently, the University of Pennsylvania (a Veterinary College) had been doing intensive study regarding this, ... anyway, hear me now, believe me later, ... it works! I've been giving my pup 1 capsule a day when she is eating in the morning. They cost me a little over $20 for 120 capsules on Amazon. They have many different brands and capsule types. The one pictured is what is working for us. No more expensive non-working pain medication. She is now running (not a lot, but still) going up and down steps and jumping into the car. I am beyond floored! It took almost 4 weeks to really notice it working. Truth be told, I'm taking one a day too as I'm almost 70 with joint pain. This is a no-shitter folks! A serious decline has been turned around, not 100% but a strong 80%. I have no connection/affiliation/gain from any of this Turkey Tail Mushroom therapy. I'm sure you all have seen this stuff growing on logs in the woods. God is Good.

Attachments

• 20220311_165803.jpg
    20220311_165803.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 43
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My dog has had hip and leg issues all it's life. Now that the dog is older, it was having serious troubles with her walking and with steps. The vet put the dog on pain meds that didn't help. All x-rays proved to be heavy arthritis. While out metal detecting, I ran into a lady with a dog that had a huge cyst on its side, she said the dog couldn't walk and she was thinking of putting the pup down. This dog was running and hopping up on a picnic table, she said she had been giving it Turkey Tail Mushrooms. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, let alone what she told me. Once I got home, I started checking this stuff out. Apparently, the University of Pennsylvania (a Veterinary College) had been doing intensive study regarding this, ... anyway, hear me now, believe me later, ... it works! I've been giving my pup 1 capsule a day when she is eating in the morning. They cost me a little over $20 for 120 capsules on Amazon. They have many different brands and capsule types. The one pictured is what is working for us. No more expensive non-working pain medication. She is now running (not a lot, but still) going up and down steps and jumping into the car. I am beyond floored! It took almost 4 weeks to really notice it working. Truth be told, I'm taking one a day too as I'm almost 70 with joint pain. This is a no-shitter folks! A serious decline has been turned around, not 100% but a strong 80%. I have no connection/affiliation/gain from any of this Turkey Tail Mushroom therapy. I'm sure you all have seen this stuff growing on logs in the woods. God is Good.
I gather my own Turkey Tails and make a tea from them. Look up Japan Turkey Tails Cancer. They are a widely used natural treatment for cancer there. I drink the tea for the numerous antioxidants.
Nice post. Thanks.

Attachments

• 20220406_085921.jpg
    20220406_085921.jpg
    658.6 KB · Views: 30

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great post, Richard. Might also try a table spoon of apple cider vinegar on your dogs food.
"New England Folk Medicine", by Dr. Jarvis is a great read , if it's still in print.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great post, Richard. Might also try a table spoon of apple cider vinegar on your dogs food.
"New England Folk Medicine", by Dr. Jarvis is a great read , if it's still in print.

I also drink a cocktail of unpasteurized apple cider vinegar with the "mother", turmeric, cayenne pepper, pinch of black pepper, honey, and lemon juice. A doctor recommended for cleaning up blood stream.

And thanks again for Turkey Tail scoop, Richard. We have a 14 year old Dachsund who struggles a bit to walk. I am going to try it on her.

Last edited:

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am so excited by your post, Richard, I wanted to thank you again. I have two jars of Turkey Tails I dried, but we just ordered some of the capsules you listed. Good job, sir.

OP
OP
Richard Guy

Richard Guy

VETERAN
Dec 19, 2019
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster
Bounty Hunter 202
Nokta Simplex +
Nokta Legend
Nokta PulseDive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am so excited by your post, Richard, I wanted to thank you again. I have two jars of Turkey Tails I dried, but we just ordered some of the capsules you listed. Good job, sir.
Thank you for your warm reply. I love my Dog and since things got so terribly bad for her, and now improvement, I'm way happy to share an unbelievable event. All the best to You and Yours!

OP
OP
Richard Guy

Richard Guy

VETERAN
Dec 19, 2019
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster
Bounty Hunter 202
Nokta Simplex +
Nokta Legend
Nokta PulseDive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you for your warm reply. I love my Dog and since things got so terribly bad for her, and now improvement, I'm way happy to share an unbelievable event. All the best to You and Yours!
I give her one 1000mg capsule a day in a pill pocket, and I wash mine down with water. The bottle says; 'two in the morning and two in the evening', ... it will bind you up with that amount. My pup is 80 pounds and I'm 180 pounds

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I give her one 1000mg capsule a day in a pill pocket, and I wash mine down with water. The bottle says; 'two in the morning and two in the evening', ... it will bind you up with that amount. My pup is 80 pounds and I'm 180 pounds
So she gets one, and if 4 a day binds you up, what do you take?

OP
OP
Richard Guy

Richard Guy

VETERAN
Dec 19, 2019
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster
Bounty Hunter 202
Nokta Simplex +
Nokta Legend
Nokta PulseDive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am absolutely ....

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes, only one per day. I might try 2 later (morning, night) I'm almost 70 so my pipes might be a bit worn out, ... lol
Maybe with enough water it will help clean them out. I can likely stop taking fiber pills with these. Thanks again, Richard

OP
OP
Richard Guy

Richard Guy

VETERAN
Dec 19, 2019
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster
Bounty Hunter 202
Nokta Simplex +
Nokta Legend
Nokta PulseDive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Another interesting fact is that the FDA is looking seriously at the Turkey Tail solution for a vast myriad of ailments for Dogs and People. The University of Pennsylvania study is interesting. They are the Veterinarian College

OP
OP
Richard Guy

Richard Guy

VETERAN
Dec 19, 2019
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster
Bounty Hunter 202
Nokta Simplex +
Nokta Legend
Nokta PulseDive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is a much better discussion for my blood pressure than the political ones.
Yes, indeed, ... being passionate is no crime. The crime is for those who aren't. I feel ya Brother!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread