Silver Member
Aug 18, 2007
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found this today in the woods at St. Mary's hill. Dog tax Rochester 328 1948.
It still had the iron s clip on it. Scan_20210404 (2) - Copy.jpg Nothing on the back side.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes at the park on top of the hill in the woods on the east side.
Cool. My sister use to live up by that park. Ever find any old coins at the Rochester Parks? I don't bother detecting the bigger town parks, but am curious if you find anything ever.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Roger Mn.

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2007
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cool. My sister use to live up by that park. Ever find any old coins at the Rochester Parks? I don't bother detecting the bigger town parks, but am curious if you find anything ever.
At St Mary's park, I found an Indian Head cent in the mowed area. Quite a few Indian Head cents and wheat cents in the west woods. @ mercury dimes by a big tree north by the steeps going down the hill. Wheat on the east side in the woods and the dog tag. A token.
I sold that for $120.
At Kutsky park a few feet from the tennis court on the north end this year a few months ago I dug a 1900Barber quarter worn thin. And a few other silver coins over the years.
At cook park, I found a silver quarter and a 10 k wedding band.
At quarry hill park in the grass, I found 2 gold rings near the big pines and a bread token and silver dime. Many silver dollars 8 I think, many Indian head cents silver half dollars,1910 dog tax tag, and a token Winona good for a free stay at the stable.
Many silver coins and Indian head cents at the nature center in the woods on the east side of the hill.
And many silver coins and Indian head cents at Indian heights park.

OP
OP
Roger Mn.

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2007
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
At St Mary's park, I found an Indian Head cent in the mowed area. Quite a few Indian Head cents and wheat cents in the west woods. @ mercury dimes by a big tree north by the steeps going down the hill. Wheat on the east side in the woods and the dog tag. A token.
I sold that for $120.
At Kutsky park a few feet from the tennis court on the north end this year a few months ago I dug a 1900Barber quarter worn thin. And a few other silver coins over the years.
At cook park, I found a silver quarter and a 10 k wedding band.
At quarry hill park in the grass, I found 2 gold rings near the big pines and a bread token and silver dime. Many silver dollars 8 I think, many Indian head cents silver half dollars,1910 dog tax tag, and a token Winona good for a free stay at the stable.
Many silver coins and Indian head cents at the nature center in the woods on the east side of the hill.
And many silver coins and Indian head cents at Indian heights park.
Indian Hights. https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/most-of-my-2014-finds.437587/

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread