DOH ! THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE HEALTHCARE SYSTEM IN THIS COUNTRY I'M FED UP ! OR SHOULD I ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now wait until "Medicare for All" kicks in! Those of us that paid into it all our working lives and are now paying into it directly out of our Social Security checks are really going to be happy!

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
Now wait until "Medicare for All" kicks in! Those of us that paid into it all our working lives and are now paying into it directly out of our Social Security checks are really going to be happy!
i already had a taste of medicare and how it didnt work. i used to refer to it as "Whocares" thanks for reminding me ? what i dont have to look forward to again. i'm a zombie now. how much unhappier do you think i can get ?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been on medicare for 8 years with no problems. I am now on Medicare Advantage and have no complaints so far.

Thread belongs in the politics forum but since Nomad isn't a Charter Member I can't move it so the thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions