vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_moved_over.gif

..: Moved from TREASURE HUNTING & METAL DETECTING VIDEOS over to MAGNET FISHING for more exposure :..​

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_moved_over.gif

..: Moved from TREASURE HUNTING & METAL DETECTING VIDEOS over to MAGNET FISHING for more exposure :..​

I am of the belief that videos should stay in the video section to discourage those folks who are here solely for YouTube clicks.

OP
OP
N

nuggetmann

Sep 16, 2018
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
That is exactly why I put it here because I don't like to be called a "spammer" so I put my videos where I thought they belong but I don't make the rules.

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for at least trying to put the videos where they belong. Not sure why the moderator moved it other than for more exposure as he said.

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The videos are exactly where they should be and we say thank you for putting then there.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is exactly why I put it here because I don't like to be called a "spammer" so I put my videos where I thought they belong but I don't make the rules.
The videos are exactly where they should be and we say thank you for putting then there.
I am of the belief that videos should stay in the video section to discourage those folks who are here solely for YouTube clicks.
tn_metal_detector.gif
I moved this thread over to Magnet Fishing BECAUSE it is directly related to a very very small portion of members using Magnets to find treasures. We have a very small group of members that use magnets for finding treasures so it just seemed logical that this thread (and fantastic video) belonged in that group - Magnetic Fishing. Now, I respect everyone's right to see it differently. So, nuggetmann - if you take the time to re-post your Video in TREASURE HUNTING & METAL DETECTING VIDEOS - I will leave it alone. Sorry if I upset some of our members.

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
VP, You are kool in my book. I just did a look at new posts and over in the head to head thread mr. calabash has a like video so it is pretty well across the board here that we see this. To each his own and I feel that no aggravation was ever intended. How ever it is done I do like the data and info that comes from it, it is just very convenient to have it in the threads that are about that subject.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread