Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One solid red line meant my release from a self imposed imprisonment in my abode. Six days off work with double red lines now showing seemed like a thing of the past so out the door with Aqua Guru. Water was luke warm with the bottom having more bomb craters than no man's land. The old adage stood though as no one gets everything plus the fact that the heat wave had drove folks to the beaches to renew some goodies! Day started off with sunshine then clouded over and rained. Sort of cool being neck deep in the drink and watching the raindrops bounce off the surface of the lake. Finds were few but I really didn't care....I was free. IMG_0847 (2).JPG

Upvote 19

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One solid red line meant my release from a self imposed imprisonment in my abode. Six days off work with double red lines now showing seemed like a thing of the past so out the door with Aqua Guru. Water was luke warm with the bottom having more bomb craters than no man's land. The old adage stood though as no one gets everything plus the fact that the heat wave had drove folks to the beaches to renew some goodies! Day started off with sunshine then clouded over and rained. Sort of cool being neck deep in the drink and watching the raindrops bounce off the surface of the lake. Finds were few but I really didn't care....I was free. View attachment 2040624
Nice!!!! Congrats!!!!

E-Trac-Ohio

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2020
Eastern Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice haul !
Those Canadian Bi-Metal coins are really cool.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread