Down but not out

ToddsPoint

Gold Member
Mar 2, 2018
Todds Point, IL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Woke up Christmas eve sick as a dog. Christmas was cancelled. Sunday took the Covid test and was negative. Monday was in the hospital and found out I have pneumonia. Took the cure but still have it. It's rough and still have it. Back to hospital today for more tests. Results tomorrow. Hopefully better meds tomorrow. Hard to type this. Take care.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get better soon, sucks being sick with this virus.

Both wife and I got Omicron strain of covid just after New Year's day, we are better now but it sucked. My wife's aftereffects lasted longer than mine did for some reason but she is better this week, the dry nagging cough is not as bad for her this week, hopefully, it is going away.

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Woke up Christmas eve sick as a dog. Christmas was cancelled. Sunday took the Covid test and was negative. Monday was in the hospital and found out I have pneumonia. Took the cure but still have it. It's rough and still have it. Back to hospital today for more tests. Results tomorrow. Hopefully better meds tomorrow. Hard to type this. Take care.
Get well!
I've been down with a flu bug recently, so sympathize with you...!

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hang in there and please get well soon!

OH..POPS

Dec 18, 2021
Medway Ohio
Detector(s) used
Pops old one
Garrett Ace 400
Bounty Hunter
Sharp Shooter II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm new to TNet but want to wish for you to get well soon and I'll be praying for ya'll

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive had pneumonia twice instead of corvid and have had friends get it also instead
of covid which is weird - we all have tested negative but we all had most if not all
the symptoms of covid and all i talked to said they thought they were gonna die - odd

OP
OP
ToddsPoint

ToddsPoint

Gold Member
Mar 2, 2018
Todds Point, IL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm still here and healing up. Pneumonia will knock you for a loop. I lost 18 lbs. Then a CT scan showed a spot on my lung. Did a pet scan and it's either inflammation from the pneumonia or cancer. I get a biopsy next week to tell for sure. This sure is stressful.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread