Dowsing now

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Interesting. Water dowsing was all I was familiar with. My maternal gpa was the guy who found water for wells back in 30s through 50s. He used a green, Y shaped willow branch. He never bragged about the ability to dowse; acted like it was as normal as breathing. I wonder if he’d been able to dowse for metals etc?

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting. Water dowsing was all I was familiar with. My maternal gpa was the guy who found water for wells back in 30s through 50s. He used a green, Y shaped willow branch. He never bragged about the ability to dowse; acted like it was as normal as breathing. I wonder if he’d been able to dowse for metals etc?
Today I have pretty much been unable to get a good line on my test target. Signal is off to the side something less than ten degrees. Just won’t get on line even after a half hour. Dell Winders said solar activity can push it off by as much as thirty degrees. Abbe Mermet talked about moonlight on calm water you see one image, but rough water you see many images.

BTW, Christopher Hills said your consciousness is some thing as light energy and you can energize the target when the two are in resonance. That’s the key to dowsing. I’ve been caught many times looking at a woman—she sense my looking at her.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The US govt Stargate remote viewing program one of the main scientists said psychic powers can be stronger during solar storms. That’s not dowsing. Even map “dowsing” (a misnomer but really a psychic phenomena) does not work if the area has a thunder storm. This is according to Abbe Mermet. So I don’t know.
Approaching thunderstorms with charged atmosphere better to wait until passed through the area.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AKA the Y-rod. I had one long time water dowser tell me he dumped his rods for a pendulum (for water dowsing). A crystal type possibly might be a better tool in water locating.

crystal-pendulum.jpg

Attachments

• crystal-pendulum.jpg
    crystal-pendulum.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Merlin-Midas

Greenie
Jan 19, 2022
That sounds like you might try grounding yourself. Some flares don’t last very long, others more duration. Yesterday there was at least nine M-class flares. When there is a train like that the flares can catch up with the one ahead of them and have even stronger effect.
OK, I tried grounding myself by driving a steel rod about 1 foot into the ground and attaching a wire while I held the other end, and it did the same thing as the steel plate on my head (interesting), which corrected my Bobber and Pendulum (but again the L-Rod not working). Over a year ago, the L-Rod worked initially pointing forward, then all of last year it worked initially pointing sideways inward, then a few months ago it worked initially pointing three-quarters inward, then after the equinox it worked initially pointing backwards for a few weeks, now it doesn't seem to work (but you can see the progression of the energy over time). As far as dowsing body types, I am what I call only "Half Levite", having only the Levitical X-chromosome (I am also magnetically Left-Handed, while breathing out). Of all the dowsers that I have tested, the best are always "Full Levite", having both Aaron's Y-chromosome and X-chromosome, matching Mt. Hor, before his golden crown was recovered in the 1990's, which apparently had at least a hair follicle on it (or you can use a photo of the Caiaphas Ossuary, in situ). Presumably, those who do not experience "shut down" for a season at a time are "Full Levite" (having both chromosomes), so when one chromosome shuts down, the other compensates. My predecessor, when he got old, he could only dowse for a couple of hours before shutting down for the day, so we know that dowsing requires a certain amount of stored energy (like chi or vital force).

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, I tried grounding myself by driving a steel rod about 1 foot into the ground and attaching a wire while I held the other end, and it did the same thing as the steel plate on my head (interesting), which corrected my Bobber and Pendulum (but again the L-Rod not working). Over a year ago, the L-Rod worked initially pointing forward, then all of last year it worked initially pointing sideways inward, then a few months ago it worked initially pointing three-quarters inward, then after the equinox it worked initially pointing backwards for a few weeks, now it doesn't seem to work (but you can see the progression of the energy over time). As far as dowsing body types, I am what I call only "Half Levite", having only the Levitical X-chromosome (I am also magnetically Left-Handed, while breathing out). Of all the dowsers that I have tested, the best are always "Full Levite", having both Aaron's Y-chromosome and X-chromosome, matching Mt. Hor, before his golden crown was recovered in the 1990's, which apparently had at least a hair follicle on it (or you can use a photo of the Caiaphas Ossuary, in situ). Presumably, those who do not experience "shut down" for a season at a time are "Full Levite" (having both chromosomes), so when one chromosome shuts down, the other compensates. My predecessor, when he got old, he could only dowse for a couple of hours before shutting down for the day, so we know that dowsing requires a certain amount of stored energy (like chi or vital force).
My grandmother on my fathers side was of Jewish descent. She had a French name. Don’t know about great-grandmother but probably French Canadian might have been Jewish.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I came across a photo (pre-1967) Jewish replica from what once was known as Palestine. This tool only used by House of Aaron Levites. All I have to post is a good sketch of the photo published in 1967. A dark and a lighter stone on both ends for getting yes/no answers. The carved symbols are ancient forms of the Hebrew alphabet. I still have the printed material but don't want to post the published photo. For getting answers to questions a breastplate of 12 gemstones (one for each tribe}.

Attachments

• UTsketchcrop2B.jpg
    UTsketchcrop2B.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 9
  • UTsketchsml.jpg
    UTsketchsml.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 8
  • UTsketchsmlcrop1.jpg
    UTsketchsmlcrop1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 8
  • UTsketchsmlcrop2.jpg
    UTsketchsmlcrop2.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 8

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hebrew alphabet letters are the first and last. Same as the saying, "everything from A-Z" or in Greek "The Alpha and the Omega" (connected by a cord of threads}.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
—In Rabbinical Literature:

URIM AND THUMMIM.​

Tradition is unanimous in stating that the use of the Urim and Thummim ceased with the destruction of the First Temple, or, in other words, with the...
Mode of Consultation.
The oracle was consulted in the following manner: The high priest donned his eight garments, and the person for whom he sought an answer stood facing him, while he himself turned toward ... It was necessary that the question should be brief and that it should be pronounced, but not aloud; while the answer was a repetition of the query, either in the affirmative or in the negative. Only one question might be asked at a time; if more than one were put, the first alone received a reply. The answer was given by the letters of the names of the tribes which were engraved upon the high priest's breastplate . If the question was not distinctly worded, the reply might be misunderstood, as in ... A decision by the oracle might be demanded only by the king, or by the chief of the highest court, or by a prominent man within the community, such as a general of the army, and it might be sought only for the common weal ..

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

URIM AND THUMMIM.​

Tradition is unanimous in stating that the use of the Urim and Thummim ceased with the destruction of the First Temple, or, in other words, with the...
Mode of Consultation.
The oracle was consulted in the following manner: The high priest donned his eight garments, and the person for whom he sought an answer stood facing him, while he himself turned toward ... It was necessary that the question should be brief and that it should be pronounced, but not aloud; while the answer was a repetition of the query, either in the affirmative or in the negative. Only one question might be asked at a time; if more than one were put, the first alone received a reply. The answer was given by the letters of the names of the tribes which were engraved upon the high priest's breastplate . If the question was not distinctly worded, the reply might be misunderstood, as in ... A decision by the oracle might be demanded only by the king, or by the chief of the highest court, or by a prominent man within the community, such as a general of the army, and it might be sought only for the common weal ..
If you want to know more, try searching the Jewish Encyclopedia (online).

Merlin-Midas

Greenie
Jan 19, 2022
I came across a photo (pre-1967) Jewish replica from what once was known as Palestine. This tool only used by House of Aaron Levites. All I have to post is a good sketch of the photo published in 1967. A dark and a lighter stone on both ends for getting yes/no answers. The carved symbols are ancient forms of the Hebrew alphabet. I still have the printed material but don't want to post the published photo. For getting answers to questions a breastplate of 12 gemstones (one for each tribe}.
Very interesting. I have a friend who was a dowser (a direct descendant of Aaron) that discovered Aaron's golden crown on Mt. Hor and a breast plate with the 12 stones in a cave in Jerusalem. He also found the Ivory Pomegranate now in the Israeli Museum and a seal belonging to Baruch including his thumb print, which came from a clay jar containing Jeremiah's land deed, near Jeremiah's Grotto.

Merlin-Midas

Greenie
Jan 19, 2022
Update on Seasonal Effects on L-Rod Dowsing (not during Radio Blackout):
There are several different dowser body types, so this probably only applies to some dowsers. Before my L-Rod dowsing shut down, I would start with the L-Rod pointing forward (normal), then after several months I had to start it pointing sideways, then finally I had to start it pointing backwards, in order to get it to work. My L-Rod stopped working around the Spring Equinox. But on the Summer Solstice, I decided to try an experiment concerning the exact moment of the solstice (9:57am CDT).
9:56am L-Rod nothing (nor beforehand for the last 3 months)
9:57am L-Rod working (exact moment of Spring Equinox)
9:58am L-Rod continues to work until today (for me starting L-Rod sideways)

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very interesting. I have a friend who was a dowser (a direct descendant of Aaron) that discovered Aaron's golden crown on Mt. Hor and a breast plate with the 12 stones in a cave in Jerusalem. He also found the Ivory Pomegranate now in the Israeli Museum and a seal belonging to Baruch including his thumb print, which came from a clay jar containing Jeremiah's land deed, near Jeremiah's Grotto.
I like to follow the archaeology in that region. Also my one cousin went on a trip to Irael then while there met a Jewish Orthodox young man. They married, she mover over to Israel and raised a family.

A Jewish archaeologist made a small-scale table top, model of what the underground storage rooms should look like from a copper scroll drawing. According to a copper scroll found, beyond the wailing wall is a cluster of storage rooms. They found a tunnel entrance at edge or side of the wall. Tunnel goes back around an underground wall which encloses the storage room. One of the copper scrolls gives a distance code for silver and gold caches made all the way to the Syrian border. I don't know if the master copper scroll is found yet, it gives the distance for all the codes used on others.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and a seal belonging to Baruch including his thumb print,
Several years back, there was a signet seal ring of David found in a sifting project. Dirt had been hauled away illegally from area above the wailing wall. People vollunteered to do the sifting tor artifacts. Turns out a child found David's ring. Maybe it was just a seal but identified sd belong to King David.

Merlin-Midas

Greenie
Jan 19, 2022
I like to follow the archaeology in that region. Also my one cousin went on a trip to Irael then while there met a Jewish Orthodox young man. They married, she mover over to Israel and raised a family.

A Jewish archaeologist made a small-scale table top, model of what the underground storage rooms should look like from a copper scroll drawing. According to a copper scroll found, beyond the wailing wall is a cluster of storage rooms. They found a tunnel entrance at edge or side of the wall. Tunnel goes back around an underground wall which encloses the storage room. One of the copper scrolls gives a distance code for silver and gold caches made all the way to the Syrian border. I don't know if the master copper scroll is found yet, it gives the distance for all the codes used on others.
I have studied the Ezekiel Stones (the original copy of the Book of Ezekiel taken from Ezekiel's Tomb in Iraq) for over 20 years. Based on the number of verses per stone, I estimate there are about 95 tablets total (with the last 2 being extra-Biblical or sealed). The last tablet at the Yad Ben-Zvi in Jerusalem ends exactly where the last 2 begin, so they belong together. It mentions a Copper Scroll and associates the Temple Furnishings with the Gihon (as in Garden of Eden, see Genesis 2:13, 1 Kings 1, 2 Chron. 32), which runs under Jerusalem, so it proves Jerusalem was the final hiding place for the Ark of the Covenant. It also mentions all the treasures will be unearthed to a DVDBNDVD, of whom I am a potential candidate (also see Ezekiel 34 and 37). I have attached images of the Ezekiel Stones and a translation.

Attachments

• 43__Ezekiel_Tiles.jpg
    43__Ezekiel_Tiles.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 42__Ezekiel_Tablet_reduced.jpg
    42__Ezekiel_Tablet_reduced.jpg
    833.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 44__Tablet_70_translation_reduced.jpg
    44__Tablet_70_translation_reduced.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 45__Tablet_71_translation_reduced.jpg
    45__Tablet_71_translation_reduced.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 8

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can remember when archaeologists were in a cave located somewhere in Iraq. Don't recall what they found.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have studied the Ezekiel Stones (the original copy of the Book of Ezekiel taken from Ezekiel's Tomb in Iraq) for over 20 years. Based on the number of verses per stone, I estimate there are about 95 tablets total (with the last 2 being extra-Biblical or sealed). The last tablet at the Yad Ben-Zvi in Jerusalem ends exactly where the last 2 begin, so they belong together. It mentions a Copper Scroll and associates the Temple Furnishings with the Gihon (as in Garden of Eden, see Genesis 2:13, 1 Kings 1, 2 Chron. 32), which runs under Jerusalem, so it proves Jerusalem was the final hiding place for the Ark of the Covenant. It also mentions all the treasures will be unearthed to a DVDBNDVD, of whom I am a potential candidate (also see Ezekiel 34 and 37). I have attached images of the Ezekiel Stones and a translation.
I can recognize the Hebrew text style, is very typical of the period scribes copied text.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread