Dream piece for my wife...from my finds, merry christmas !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20211224_121454.jpg

I shall lay the treasure of king phillip V at my pirate queens feet....I shall lavish her with gold, platinum, and diamonds !! I will honor her with some of the royal treasure that was enroute to king phillip in 1733 before the hurricane swept it away. This beautiful 4 reale with a partial 1733 date...the date of the disaster...was found back in FEB.
20210217_084158.jpg
20210217_084146.jpg

Now ill take a platinum ring with diamonds, and other gold rings and have my jeweler build a gold and diamond studded mount for this beauty. All the rings ill use were found this summer under water !!
20210721_200901.jpg

This big platinum will pay for labor, and all the diamonds will be used in the piece !! Other plain gold bands like the other one in the photo will be used to make the bezel !! This is my last one he made for me from the beautiful dated pillar dollar I found with the same treasure cache I found in feb. Of this year
20211105_122323.jpg
20211105_122348.jpg

Absolutely nothing cost me anything except a few hard blows...like any other pirate !! Each piece i have made is better and better, and every piece i mount has enough value to keep me in new machines for some time !! Real treasure from the 1733 fleet being turned into even better treasure !! Heres the first piece !!
20211216_134933.jpg

photo-8.JPG

From the same hole !! On the same day....twice I've done that with this cache !! Only later have I and others realized the immensity of this cache !!

So fantastic to have these heirloom pieces made for no more than my effort, and pass these precious treasures of the 1733 fleet out to my family....even more satisfying to add to them with precious gems and gold to honor what historical treasures they are !! My queen has chosen and this is how it will be. Can't wait to show you the finished piece....its in santas work shop now !!

Upvote 40
OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone...merry Christmas !! One thing is for certain....ya can't take your treasure with ya !! More people will be able to enjoy it this way..... only the lucky pirates can have a queen to share the treasure with !!

bonepicker

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2012
MS, Lynchberg
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
View attachment 1998406
I shall lay the treasure of king phillip V at my pirate queens feet....I shall lavish her with gold, platinum, and diamonds !! I will honor her with some of the royal treasure that was enroute to king phillip in 1733 before the hurricane swept it away. This beautiful 4 reale with a partial 1733 date...the date of the disaster...was found back in FEB. View attachment 1998411 View attachment 1998413
Now ill take a platinum ring with diamonds, and other gold rings and have my jeweler build a gold and diamond studded mount for this beauty. All the rings ill use were found this summer under water !! View attachment 1998415
This big platinum will pay for labor, and all the diamonds will be used in the piece !! Other plain gold bands like the other one in the photo will be used to make the bezel !! This is my last one he made for me from the beautiful dated pillar dollar I found with the same treasure cache I found in feb. Of this year View attachment 1998418 View attachment 1998419
Absolutely nothing cost me anything except a few hard blows...like any other pirate !! Each piece i have made is better and better, and every piece i mount has enough value to keep me in new machines for some time !! Real treasure from the 1733 fleet being turned into even better treasure !! Heres the first piece !! View attachment 1998422
View attachment 1998423
From the same hole !! On the same day....twice I've done that with this cache !! Only later have I and others realized the immensity of this cache !!

So fantastic to have these heirloom pieces made for no more than my effort, and pass these precious treasures of the 1733 fleet out to my family....even more satisfying to add to them with precious gems and gold to honor what historical treasures they are !! My queen has chosen and this is how it will be. Can't wait to show you the finished piece....its in santas work shop now !!
Beautiful pieces buddy. Super envious. Can’t wait to see what the queens jewels look like.
Merry Christmas

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great results Bart=A great gift, will be watching for the finished piece to be posted up
Merry Christmas Bart to you and your family.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just being with my family is a great Christmas !! I hope yours was as blessed as mine !!

We got a super duper magnet for fishing....great fun for my son and nephews !!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just being with my family is a great Christmas !! I hope yours was as blessed as mine !!

We got a super duper magnet for fishing....great fun for my son and nephews !!
Query: Will you be doing the magnet fishing off a boat most times or bridges?
I'm not familiar with laws about folks fishing/hanging out on the bridges that link everything up down your way in the keys.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pepper the bridges down here are an experience that all should have. Most have giant catwalks for fishermen. People come from all over to fish from the bridges of the keys. Often times they will have big carts to carry there gear with and some may go miles down these catwalks and camp for a whole weekend. Not uncommon to see a hundred or more people enjoying these areas. So ill definitely be working the bridges.....im not gonna rule out boat missions, but ill start at the bridges !!

RichsEquinox

Jan 20, 2021
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What an awesome story you told about your treasures and what you are doing with them. Looking forward to see and hear about your finished treasure.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Rich....thank you Dan....you guys should see the smile on my wife's face....I let her read this post, and she likes all that talk of a QUEEN !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread