Dream piece for my wife...from my finds, merry christmas !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20211224_121454.jpg

I shall lay the treasure of king phillip V at my pirate queens feet....I shall lavish her with gold, platinum, and diamonds !! I will honor her with some of the royal treasure that was enroute to king phillip in 1733 before the hurricane swept it away. This beautiful 4 reale with a partial 1733 date...the date of the disaster...was found back in FEB.
20210217_084158.jpg
20210217_084146.jpg

Now ill take a platinum ring with diamonds, and other gold rings and have my jeweler build a gold and diamond studded mount for this beauty. All the rings ill use were found this summer under water !!
20210721_200901.jpg

This big platinum will pay for labor, and all the diamonds will be used in the piece !! Other plain gold bands like the other one in the photo will be used to make the bezel !! This is my last one he made for me from the beautiful dated pillar dollar I found with the same treasure cache I found in feb. Of this year
20211105_122323.jpg
20211105_122348.jpg

Absolutely nothing cost me anything except a few hard blows...like any other pirate !! Each piece i have made is better and better, and every piece i mount has enough value to keep me in new machines for some time !! Real treasure from the 1733 fleet being turned into even better treasure !! Heres the first piece !!
20211216_134933.jpg

photo-8.JPG

From the same hole !! On the same day....twice I've done that with this cache !! Only later have I and others realized the immensity of this cache !!

So fantastic to have these heirloom pieces made for no more than my effort, and pass these precious treasures of the 1733 fleet out to my family....even more satisfying to add to them with precious gems and gold to honor what historical treasures they are !! My queen has chosen and this is how it will be. Can't wait to show you the finished piece....its in santas work shop now !!

Upvote 40

BennyV

Feb 22, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1998406
I shall lay the treasure of king phillip V at my pirate queens feet....I shall lavish her with gold, platinum, and diamonds !! I will honor her with some of the royal treasure that was enroute to king phillip in 1733 before the hurricane swept it away. This beautiful 4 reale with a partial 1733 date...the date of the disaster...was found back in FEB. View attachment 1998411 View attachment 1998413
Now ill take a platinum ring with diamonds, and other gold rings and have my jeweler build a gold and diamond studded mount for this beauty. All the rings ill use were found this summer under water !! View attachment 1998415
This big platinum will pay for labor, and all the diamonds will be used in the piece !! Other plain gold bands like the other one in the photo will be used to make the bezel !! This is my last one he made for me from the beautiful dated pillar dollar I found with the same treasure cache I found in feb. Of this year View attachment 1998418 View attachment 1998419
Absolutely nothing cost me anything except a few hard blows...like any other pirate !! Each piece i have made is better and better, and every piece i mount has enough value to keep me in new machines for some time !! Real treasure from the 1733 fleet being turned into even better treasure !! Heres the first piece !! View attachment 1998422
View attachment 1998423
From the same hole !! On the same day....twice I've done that with this cache !! Only later have I and others realized the immensity of this cache !!

So fantastic to have these heirloom pieces made for no more than my effort, and pass these precious treasures of the 1733 fleet out to my family....even more satisfying to add to them with precious gems and gold to honor what historical treasures they are !! My queen has chosen and this is how it will be. Can't wait to show you the finished piece....its in santas work shop now !!
Beautiful pieces Bart

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20220427_155244.jpg
20220427_161908.jpg

Forgot to post the end result. All done last month....my wife wares it everyday now. 1733 fleet 4 reale treasure cobb found last march 2021. Made with gold and diamonds found metaldetecting, and paid for with other gold rings ive found. Another beautiful build by my jeweler !! Gave it to my wife for our anniversary on Cinco de Maya!!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
View attachment 2027935 View attachment 2027936
Forgot to post the end result. All done last month....my wife wares it everyday now. 1733 fleet 4 reale treasure cobb found last march 2021. Made with gold and diamonds found metaldetecting, and paid for with other gold rings ive found. Another beautiful build by my jeweler !! Gave it to my wife for our anniversary on Cinco de Maya!!
That really turned out into a piece of art Bart. Well done on the finds, the thought, getting it done, and the best of all the gift to the Mrs. :headbang::occasion14:

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you pepper...it truly is a special piece. So happy to be able to hunt for, find, and create these pieces for my close family !! Next one will be made from an 8 reale bust silver found in the bahamas....I will have it made and bring it back for a special bahamian friend of mine !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Recycling at it's finest!
Thank you sir....smallfoot I can remeber a time when the thought of actually finding a real treasure coin from a Spanish galleon seemed an impossibility!! I dreamed of finding one and wearing it around my neck like the great treasure hunters before me !! Now I'm on my 4th coin mount !! To use the other gold ring finds to make the piece has brought me even more satisfaction than I ever dreamed !! I have managed to do what so many dream of, and im truly blessed !! Thank you lord for allowing me to live my dreams and be successful at the things I love most in life !! To now be able to pass these treasures out to my family and friends is just the most awsome feeling....sunken spanish treasure is an elite club.....and im so grateful to be a member of the club !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread