Dug Case Pocket Knife Age

May 17, 2018
Downsville, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max, Fisher F-75
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Dug this Case knife near Petersburg, Virginia a few weeks ago! After a couple days of electrolysis..... I was able to see the CASE shield! The blades are rusted shut but it appears to have two small and one larger blade overlapping! Total length is 3 1/4". I've looked around and can't really find a model that looks like this one!?? Any help with age and model would be greatly appreciated! 20210414_135556.jpg

Last edited:

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many blades?? Post it on AAPK with the length closed and number of blades. There are Case guys there who can give you a ballpark date by the lettering on the shield. If it has three blades, two small ones at one end it is a swell center or balloon whittler in knife guy jargon..

Upvote 0
OP
OP
R
May 17, 2018
Downsville, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max, Fisher F-75
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
How many blades?? Post it on AAPK with the length closed and number of blades. There are Case guys there who can give you a ballpark date by the lettering on the shield. If it has three blades, two small ones at one end it is a swell center or balloon whittler in knife guy jargon..

It was dug so the blades are rusted shut! Appears to have two small blades and one larger overlapping! Total length is 3 1/4"! Thanks for the info my friend... I'll check it out!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread