Dutch hunter stops the search after 54 years .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i would like say thank you to the many people i have talked with threw the years ,and to those that insulted me just as many times i feel sorry for you ...because i did find and i tried to get some of the other Dutch Hunters to help open the mine but they made the choice to insult me and act like they were more of a Dutch hunter than i was .. so you can keep looking but IMHO it will never be found again , the don's tunnel is filled in and the Hoya vanished back before the year 1988 ,i was the last person to have a clear sighting of the Hoya ..good luck Treasure net and to the members don't give up it is out there ...it is real ... thank you Waltz for a great span of my life and all you gave us for a future we enjoyed ........"Stay Safe Stay Free"

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bet you could write a book...

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
already did never finished it , never published it . don't really care ... yesterday a Dutch Hunter with less time in than me 10 years less to be the fact insulted me because he didn't agree with what i was saying ,. but he never found mine so he should have apologized ,but i am not waiting for him to say anything .. i have over 50 years and over $54,000 invested in 16 sites and i guess i am on my own again ,.. word to wise . don't trust anyone even if they make video and think they know more than you do they have never seen the mine ...lol ...good luck guys .

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the real world, providing proof of one's claims results in credibility.

No proof of your claims has ever been provided and thus can only be seen as wishful fantasy writing.

Good luck in your retirement!

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i don't need to prove anything to anyone . i just stated i found it and it is a real mine ...

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How can a person "STOP A SEARCH" if they've already said they found it years ago??

I really wish I had saved every, "I'm quitting the search" posts by BB over the last 15 years or so - bet there have been at least 1 for every year.

Somewhere in the great afterlife, I'm sure Joe Ribaudo is grinning and shaking his head :)

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How can a person "STOP A SEARCH" if they've already said they found it years ago??

I really wish I had saved every, "I'm quitting the search" posts by BB over the last 15 years or so - bet there have been at least 1 for every year.

Somewhere in the great afterlife, I'm sure Joe Ribaudo is grinning and shaking his head :)
i guess the only way you get to say so is if i care or not ...lol latter cub

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
let's get something out in the open so others will know what will happen . the LDM is like Pandora's Box once it is found there is no way to put it back where it was . it's all but destroyed my life and my future . you think it's going to make you rich ,what a joke that is .. i have only one choice left walk away make sure no one ever finds it again ...you are all chasing a legend that in the end will destroy you all ..there are so many people watching those mountains they can tell the make of shoes you wear before you step foot in the mountains ....i hiked over 10 miles out of my way to make sure no one saw where i was going . i told people i was one place when i was 6 miles away ...yes i did what i felt i had to because the truth is not what you want to hear .. people trying to kill you for a map you never made but you might have one somewhere .. what BS .. people breaking into cars and searching your car for clues to a legend ,what the hell were you hoping to find how to scare a woman and her kids .... i don't care what you call yourselves ,you will never find mine and after what i have seen it can stay right where it is ... i will make sure of it ...

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

This is an ongoing issue with folks here who claim to have found great treasures and post about them over time.

They lose track of their stories and post counter comments to their previous claims.

BennyV

Feb 22, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is an ongoing issue with folks here who claim to have found great treasures and post about them over time.

They lose track of their stories and post counter comments to their previous claims.
This is in fact a website called Treasurenet.com, correct?

People can post what they want. Just as you can believe what you want. The amount of bashing on here is pretty amazing and to be honest I’m surprised by it.

Legends, stories, and theories are all part of treasure hunting. Believe what you want and take it for what it is.

You can request proof, but no one is obligated to provide it to you.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you can say what you want to . i sorry i could not be honest with you all of the time , but you tell me who i trust . you ,Darpa .or them .. they want the Arc

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blindbowman, did you post thread just to start trouble?

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread