Dutchman & government conspiracy Request

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
" actual evidence" i like how you word that . someone post a picture gold ore . there is no way to tell if it came from the supers or somewhere else . and no way to know if its high graded or from a real mine or from the LDM it self until a none related party test the sample ...then where was the sample taken from what part of the vane . now if it is like my wire gold it has to be almost 80% pure , and when it is the person should know and under stand how the vane was created and when ,he should be able to tell you the size of the vane and what other metals are in the vane ..he should be able to tell you what the matrix is ....but no one in their right mind will tell you that here on this open web site .

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blindbowman, please remember no politics except in our politics forum.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i fully agree,i was more trying to add what would take place if the LDM was made public . i won't go down that rabbit hole ...lol i have no interest in politics what so ever ..
Thank you, sir.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Amen, we cannot know from internet photos what is genuine and what is BS. It is too easy to BS and add faked photos.

Still waiting for somebody to put up real proof they found the Lost Dutchman's gold mine. I don't doubt that should someone get that lucky, pressure from the public, the news media etc would result in some kind of special dispensation to allow the finder to mine the gold.

Just my two shekels worth. Good luck and good hunting, I hope you find the treasures you seek.
Oroblanco
" actual evidence" i like how you word that . someone post a picture gold ore . there is no way to tell if it came from the supers or somewhere else . and no way to know if its high graded or from a real mine or from the LDM it self until a none related party test the sample ...then where was the sample taken from what part of the vane . now if it is like my wire gold it has to be almost 80% pure , and when it is the person should know and under stand how the vane was created and when ,he should be able to tell you the size of the vane and what other metals are in the vane ..he should be able to tell you what the matrix is ....but no one in their right mind will tell you that here on this open web site .

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amen, we cannot know from internet photos what is genuine and what is BS. It is too easy to BS and add faked photos.

Still waiting for somebody to put up real proof they found the Lost Dutchman's gold mine. I don't doubt that should someone get that lucky, pressure from the public, the news media etc would result in some kind of special dispensation to allow the finder to mine the gold.

Just my two shekels worth. Good luck and good hunting, I hope you find the treasures you seek.
Oroblanco
Waltz stated it could make 20 men millionaires ,lets see if he was right .

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
when i put expedition #7 together ,i already have 15 of the 20 men names on a list ...well Waltz did underestimate the size and value of the vane ..

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That vein was cleaned out by real treasure hunters a few years ago, not keyboard pounders.

Last edited:

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
keep telling yourself that ...lol i was almost killed by a bee hive day before yesterday ...lost and found and lost again ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread