Dutchman & government conspiracy Request

PotBelly Jim

Dec 8, 2017
Primary Interest:
Other
13 is always the magic number.

No, it’s Twelve.

12 lunar cycles in a year, 12 zodiac signs, the first decimal system used by mankind was base 12, there were 12 disciples, 12 Lingas of Shiva, Odin had 12 sons, 12 tribes of Israel, 12 Olympians, 12 sons of Jacob (not Waltz), two sets of 12 hours in a day, 12 months in a year…just to name a few…not to mention that 60 seconds, 60 minutes, and 24 hours are just multiples of 12.. there are 12 function keys on a keyboard. And it took me twelve minutes to think about this.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man in black hat is Emory taylor
Man in blue shirt is James Whitehead
Man in gree shirt is Rick Gwynne.
All pictures provided by the informant
Fat guy looks like Wild Bill Wichrosky on Deadliest Catch!Edited to say I,d like more info on where I can view this nude woman,I kind of like nude women!!!

Last edited:

Tilemaster13

Greenie
Mar 22, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, it’s Twelve.

12 lunar cycles in a year, 12 zodiac signs, the first decimal system used by mankind was base 12, there were 12 disciples, 12 Lingas of Shiva, Odin had 12 sons, 12 tribes of Israel, 12 Olympians, 12 sons of Jacob (not Waltz), two sets of 12 hours in a day, 12 months in a year…just to name a few…not to mention that 60 seconds, 60 minutes, and 24 hours are just multiples of 12.. there are 12 function keys on a keyboard. And it took me twelve minutes to think about this.

Seems to me like you're referring to a some religion of some sorts? Trust me, 13 is the magic number. Along with the fibannachi sequence. That's the golden ratio.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
No, it’s Twelve.

[FONT=&]12 lunar cycles in a year, 12 zodiac signs, the first decimal system used by mankind was base 12, there were 12 disciples, 12 Lingas of Shiva, Odin had 12 sons, 12 tribes of Israel, 12 Olympians, 12 sons of Jacob (not Waltz), two sets of 12 hours in a day, 12 months in a year…just to name a few…not to mention that 60 seconds, 60 minutes, and 24 hours are just multiples of 12.. there are 12 function keys on a keyboard. And it took me twelve minutes to think about this. [/FONT]

Jim,
Don’t like being bearer of bad news, but I believe there are 13 lunar cycles in year .... 28.xx days per cycle. That’s why we have “Blue Moons” :)

Tilemaster13

Greenie
Mar 22, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fat guy looks like Wild Bill Wichrosky on Deadliest Catch!Edited to say I,d like more info on where I can view this nude woman,I kind of like nude women!!!

Anyone know where daring eagle now days is? Says he wasn't active since 2011

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
I thought daring Eagle was a she?
If memory serves, BB might know her ...?

All I got.

Last edited:

PotBelly Jim

Dec 8, 2017
Primary Interest:
Other
Jim,
Don’t like being bearer of bad news, but I believe there are 13 lunar cycles in year .... 28.xx days per cycle. That’s why we have “Blue Moons” :)

No bad news there, Idaho ;)

I'm referring to the amount of days it takes for the moon to cycle through its phases...closer to 30 days...about 29.5 on average:

Phases of the Moon

I'm an astronomer so I pay attention to moon phases...affects how well you can see stuff in the dark lol...and when to get good pics of lunar limbs, etc.:

Moon1.jpg
View attachment marssharp.bmp
Jupiter C4R.jpg
I think "Loony", like this thread, has something to do with the moon so I guess I'm not too far off topic amigos:headbang:

Last edited:

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Jim,
I stand corrected :)
29.5 days.... I will remember now for sure. :laughing7:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems to me like you're referring to a some religion of some sorts? Trust me, 13 is the magic number. Along with the fibannachi sequence. That's the golden ratio.

How have you found the 13 number is magic by Fibonacci sequence? Have you related the F and the 7 from the stone trail map to your theory?

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems Tilemaster is a member of Kisserling team and try to advertise their future videos.

Tilemaster13

Greenie
Mar 22, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't done any research involving the LDM or any treasure for that matter. Just mines. Not in the supes either. So your f and 7 reference way way over my head lol.

From what I'm gathering though is everyone is running like chickens with their heads cut off because no one can agree on anything or not make **** up or even work together. If y'all would work together and stop being greedy humans, it would have been found a long one ago along with everything else that's been lost and forgotten.

As for the number 13 and the fibannachi sequence, if you know, you know, if you don't then you probably never will.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I haven't done any research involving the LDM or any treasure for that matter. Just mines. Not in the supes either. So your f and 7 reference way way over my head lol.

From what I'm gathering though is everyone is running like chickens with their heads cut off because no one can agree on anything or not make **** up or even work together. If y'all would work together and stop being greedy humans, it would have been found a long one ago along with everything else that's been lost and forgotten.

As for the number 13 and the fibannachi sequence, if you know, you know, if you don't then you probably never will.
thats not why these people have not found the mine....the reason is because the mine has already been found and worked out..

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

....... CED4913B-D329-4C57-BE1A-18F74F0BEC16.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread