Dutchman & government conspiracy Request

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
" actual evidence" i like how you word that . someone post a picture gold ore . there is no way to tell if it came from the supers or somewhere else . and no way to know if its high graded or from a real mine or from the LDM it self until a none related party test the sample ...then where was the sample taken from what part of the vane . now if it is like my wire gold it has to be almost 80% pure , and when it is the person should know and under stand how the vane was created and when ,he should be able to tell you the size of the vane and what other metals are in the vane ..he should be able to tell you what the matrix is ....but no one in their right mind will tell you that here on this open web site .

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blindbowman, please remember no politics except in our politics forum.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i fully agree,i was more trying to add what would take place if the LDM was made public . i won't go down that rabbit hole ...lol i have no interest in politics what so ever ..
Thank you, sir.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Amen, we cannot know from internet photos what is genuine and what is BS. It is too easy to BS and add faked photos.

Still waiting for somebody to put up real proof they found the Lost Dutchman's gold mine. I don't doubt that should someone get that lucky, pressure from the public, the news media etc would result in some kind of special dispensation to allow the finder to mine the gold.

Just my two shekels worth. Good luck and good hunting, I hope you find the treasures you seek.
Oroblanco
" actual evidence" i like how you word that . someone post a picture gold ore . there is no way to tell if it came from the supers or somewhere else . and no way to know if its high graded or from a real mine or from the LDM it self until a none related party test the sample ...then where was the sample taken from what part of the vane . now if it is like my wire gold it has to be almost 80% pure , and when it is the person should know and under stand how the vane was created and when ,he should be able to tell you the size of the vane and what other metals are in the vane ..he should be able to tell you what the matrix is ....but no one in their right mind will tell you that here on this open web site .

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amen, we cannot know from internet photos what is genuine and what is BS. It is too easy to BS and add faked photos.

Still waiting for somebody to put up real proof they found the Lost Dutchman's gold mine. I don't doubt that should someone get that lucky, pressure from the public, the news media etc would result in some kind of special dispensation to allow the finder to mine the gold.

Just my two shekels worth. Good luck and good hunting, I hope you find the treasures you seek.
Oroblanco
Waltz stated it could make 20 men millionaires ,lets see if he was right .

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
when i put expedition #7 together ,i already have 15 of the 20 men names on a list ...well Waltz did underestimate the size and value of the vane ..

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That vein was cleaned out by real treasure hunters a few years ago, not keyboard pounders.

Last edited:

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we also somewhat agree the LDM was a Spanish before it became a Peralta mine the rock wall painting of Cortez i found tells us he had to be in the superstitions at the time ..around the years of 1536-1537 .. it's the only two years he could have been there ,i research those two dates on the wall and traced his movements in every detail of the timeline,i think what the dates mean is he was there at those years ,maybe overlapping the years and was there for 8 or 9 months hoping to force the native tribes to tell him where native silver mines were ,it is a matter of recorded history that he was buying up mexican silver mines to the south and that was looking to buy more to the north at and around those dates ..IMHO he was not hunting for the lost cities of gold ,but using that legend as a exquse to find unknown native silver mine ..but what do i know i am getting old and gray over all the legends that relate to these mountains ...lol

Joshtwisleton

Jan 4, 2023
The templars never crossed the Atlantic. No factual evidence has ever been found proving otherwise.
If you possess that evidence, please share with the world so that history can be rewritten.
Crosses on rocks can be drawn by anyone.
I have uncovered a map that was hidden since it arrived in the states. Coin shaped map with touchpoints to light up map. It had a reverse side that was very reflective and when I got my magnifying glass I was amazed at the look into many templar archives and maps including the oak island distraction. 30 billion$ easy just in gold and silver. Showed honey hole on front with bigger view and more locations on back with main map. I've never seen a map like that so to find it in my basement in an old clay pot I'm happy. Real or no? I would show picture but it's value and what it represents might just start a fight

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds great for you but when i saw the Hoya the rest was just a matter of time .and hard work 38 years of my life relocating what i saw and understanding what it means . i am almost to old to worry about treasure now days . i have all i ever wanted in my life someone that loves me for being me and life means more than the wealth you can put in your pockets ..i have children and grandchildren and even great grand kids .i have one sister left and all my brothers have past on and .my days are short .. so all i can say to those still looking . don't give up , yes there is treasure and yes there is a real mine ...i know i found them both way more than any one man could dream of ....i was the lucky one . i realized they would never let me walk away if i took some of the treasure or gold ...i saw them and they saw me walk away .. i lived to tell my story ...i hope you do the same ... they lived there for thousands of years underground . don't think you can fill your pockets and out run them ..that's the true hidden treasure knowing when to walk away alive ...don't touch the treasure it has a dust of arsenic all over it . you will never make it out the tunnel ...alive ..your sweat will kill you before you can get out of the mountains ...i walked away with the most valuable thing i could my life and knowing where it was ...you ever kick a beehive ? they will surround you before you can run 50 feet . they are walking you before you even get close to it ...they don't just want to kill you .. they see you as food !to day i was standing in line waiting to pay for some stuff when a old lady in front of me was told she didn't have enough money to pay for 18 eggs and the casherist told her she would put them back for her . the old lady was ashamed of the fact she just did not have enough money . i told the casheist to give her eggs back to her and i handed the casheerist $10 bucks , and smiled ,what does it mean .. it's what you have ,it's what you hope have . it's who you are and what really tells you what you will become and why ..i could not take the treasure with me but maybe i did ....!life is not about treasure or gold mines or who found it or who has it ... its about the path we all take and where we end and why ...

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blindbowman…….you continue to change your story…

You’ve stated many times that you found treasure, then stated that you didn’t and stopped looking altogether.

Perhaps you are having difficulty keeping track of your last yarn?

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blindbowman…….you continue to change your story…

You’ve stated many times that you found treasure, then stated that you didn’t and stopped looking altogether.

Perhaps in your lengthy story telling you lose track of your last yarn?
maybe you just don't understand reality ..lol and you most likely never translated the beale code ..lol that was a easy one ..and no the translation that was done is wrong . close but one mistake change the out come ..when you do find the truth you will shake your head and say why didn't anyone else see that ... because their not me ...lol and lets get this straight ,i never said i did not find any thing ,i said i never took anything from the mountains illegally from the mountains .well anything i would talk about ! i have been doing treasure hunting for over 50 years ,i did not see the small print that said i have to answer to you ...lol

Last edited:

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
like i always said . believe whatever you want i hope you spend your life hunting for your dreams .i saw something i went there and found it and it was the key to 16 sites .. i spent a lot of money and a lot of years searching and hunting for even the smallest clues .. when it was all said and done i don't really care what you or anyone else thinks about the price i paid .i won i got out alive ..there are dozens of people just like you trying to find a clue .. good luck ....

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As the rest of us don’t care for your absolute fiction.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread