Dutchman's Caches

RockyGoltra

Nov 6, 2022
Harnish diggings were on Black Top Mesa. There is a map which shows the region.
Waltz map is a Mexican map made for the LDM inclined shaft. The main map ( without the three little maps from the left side ) covers about 1x0,8 square miles. The mine itself it's located in the circle pointed to by an arrow. The diameter of the circle is about 45 yards.
does that map say that there was a jesuit treasure found in 1943 or 1993?

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doesn't say something about a Jesuit treasure to have been found (the Waltz map). The Harnish diggings map says, but IMHO it's a bogus claim. There it's only a gold nuggets and ore cache but nobody found it yet. The Khiel's treasure map lured many to stake claims along East Boulder Canyon, between Black Top Mesa and Palomino mountain.

Last edited:

Gary M Herndon

Dec 22, 2022
I'll start by sharing some of my view about why the cashes appeal to me.
1) since it would take doing a treasure trove deal for the mine itself the caches seem doable if found.
2) most likely very little disruption to the wilderness to extract.
3) you could find one of the caches and probably no one would know.

Number 3 can also means that maybe they have been empty for a long time.
I think I had gotten comfortable with the odds of them, simply because it seemed to me that without a good map and the ruggedness of the terrain, well that is why it is still lost.

So here is my dilemma, what if it turns out that there is a map that if real, practically shows the spot and definitely shows the ravine.

I liked the odds way better before I realized that there is a map to the super secret ravine that I think could really be it.

Now I'm thinking who made this map, where, when did it surface. Then I think about this most likely means. If it is the spot, then the mine would still be there, but the caches were probably taken by whoever made the map. The caches were enough and made a map so he could watch the show.

So, my back is bad and that ravine is one steep sob.
I wasn't interested in scouring the ravine without finding flour gold at least,from the stream in the canyon below.
I can confirm that this is so. I smelted the samples myself.

If someone finds it because of this post, 1 chunk of the LDM ore would be great.
The waltz map is showing Needle canyon, just north of Bull pass. (Tried to attach but all thumbs here - maybe someone will reply with map).
If you don't believe this map is showing that area then you need to look closer. Once you see it, it is actually a pretty good job.

P.S. If some does do a treasure trove for the mine, I would to like have permission to come watch.
Idaho Dutch
The Mine is not a Treasure Trove. There is a map and it was made on Waltz Death Bed, its called the Waltz Map.

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
he said waltz map in his description... thanks for correcting us all the time.... you cant prove its a mine or a treasure trove can you.. other than taking your word for it.. where is your proof.. when idaho dutch used the term treasure trove it refers to the permit required for digging treasure in the superstitions.. surprised you didn't know that with your vast experience.... just saying..

OP
OP
Idahodutch

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
he said waltz map in his description... thanks for correcting us all the time.... you cant prove its a mine or a treasure trove can you.. other than taking your word for it.. where is your proof.. when idaho dutch used the term treasure trove it refers to the permit required for digging treasure in the superstitions.. surprised you didn't know that with your vast experience.... just saying..
Happy holidays Dredgernaut,
Gary perhaps was giving the “when” about the Waltz Map, as when it originated …. perhaps not 😂.
It would be HUGE news, if is was verifiable, rather than speculation.
If it is actually verifiable as made by Waltz, I would definitely want to know 🤓👍.

Gary M Herndon

Dec 22, 2022
Happy holidays Dredgernaut,
Gary perhaps was giving the “when” about the Waltz Map, as when it originated …. perhaps not 😂.
It would be HUGE news, if is was verifiable, rather than speculation.
If it is actually verifiable as made by Waltz, I would definitely want to know 🤓👍.
"Oh really"? I can't prove it? How much do you want to wager on that mistake you just made? I'll anty up with $100K, you see I can prove everything I put on this site or on paper because as it seems I'm the only one that has been there. You're the one that only uses Hot Air. But, I won't prove it on here, that comes with a cost of you losing ur sheep! You want to see my data then its a private meeting behind a Lock and Guarded Door.

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
again gary .. wow.. Idaho has shared his theories and location.. you only have a few google earth pics.. lol.. i know he had chickens but not sure if he has sheep.. lol.. put your imaginary 100k back in your empty pocket.. take your rude self down to Arizona with a camera and lets see some real proof.. can you even provide a real photo of yourself in arizona??? lol...

Gary M Herndon

Dec 22, 2022
A Mine is a Hole in the wall or floor and gold is in a vein, However , gold mined out of the Gold Vein and sent to a location to extract and clean the gold. The end product is melted into ingots or bars then it becomes treasure. There is no permit to Mine Treasure out of a Mine, There is however A Permit to Mine Gold on Federal Land. A Treasure Trove is processed, already out of the mine. Hmmm Next! So I da hoe Dutch what were you saying "Oh my back is so bad I just want to get permission to watch", roflmfao! You gotta Pay to Play!

Gary M Herndon

Dec 22, 2022
A Mine is a Hole in the wall or floor and gold is in a vein, However , gold mined out of the Gold Vein and sent to a location to extract and clean the gold. The end product is melted into ingots or bars then it becomes treasure. There is no permit to Mine Treasure out of a Mine, There is however A Permit to Mine Gold on Federal Land. A Treasure Trove is processed, already out of the mine. Hmmm Next! So I da hoe Dutch what were you saying "Oh my back is so bad I just want to get permission to watch", roflmfao! You gotta Pay to Play!
And guess what, I can enter a mine in a Wilderness and Prospect even Rock Houd inside of a Mine without it being Mining, I can also leave with what I can carry in a bucket if need be. But Treasure Troving is completely Different

Gary M Herndon

Dec 22, 2022
again gary .. wow.. Idaho has shared his theories and location.. you only have a few google earth pics.. lol.. i know he had chickens but not sure if he has sheep.. lol.. put your imaginary 100k back in your empty pocket.. take your rude self down to Arizona with a camera and lets see some real proof.. can you even provide a real photo of yourself in arizona??? lol...
Junior, my next trip is scheduled in late April 2023 in Phoenix AZ, with a Sponsor or Without. Where will you be ? I invite you and will pay for your stay up to 2 weeks. Then if you're willing I'll sit you at a table and show you what you missed while you were in front of a monitor running your C--K holster, while we were out in the field

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
your a waste of my time.. thanks for nothing positive to add.. we have seen guys like you come and go so many times its crazy... thanks for being a dick.. good luck with google earth.. rotflmfao...

Gary M Herndon

Dec 22, 2022
Both you and I Da Hoe sound like Roger Rantz to me ..... Excuse me while I die laughing on the floor!

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol.. i just got back from a month out there jack ass.. i go every november and march.. i have covered 200 miles on foot in those mountains.. you dont have anything on me junior..maybe you should look at my pictures.. i have been there many manytimes .. and always with a camera.. i can afford my own trips.. and would never bee associated with a personality like yours.. and you need a crew.. i can do it alone..

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20221201_171328.jpg

Gary M Herndon

Dec 22, 2022
your a waste of my time.. thanks for nothing positive to add.. we have seen guys like you come and go so many times its crazy... thanks for being a dick.. good luck with google earth.. rotflmfao...
Excuse me but I don't carry a Helicopter or Hot air Balloon in my pocket when out in the field, and those images are quite real ...... I'm a waste of your time because I'm not giving you defiant information that you can use for yourself and No Prospector has ever given over such information without a Legal representative by his side. You think just because you are here you're supposed to get something that you can use.... No Junior doesn't work that way. I give you what I think you deserve nothing more nothing less. If you are having a Hissy Fit over that the shove it in your crack pipe and litter up!

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
all 4 of your pictures are absolutely google earth images.. your a waste of my time because you are rude and pointless... and i already have google earth.. lol

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread