M

Metalman23

Tenderfoot
Aug 3, 2018
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in the general Carteret County area.

ncsark9

Aug 18, 2018
Zebulon, NC
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle II SL Whites DFX Whites Prism Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I lived in Colerain back in the seventies. Looking somebody to MD with, have lots of time.

Rick_72

Jul 2, 2012
New Bern, NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Metalman. I'm in New Bern area, building a house in Carteret County right now. I've been detecting for a long time, but I've never detected here. I'd really like to pair up with some folks that know the area better then I do as well. I'm actually going to try and get out today and hit some parks. Feel free to message me.

Bobby Dazzler

Feb 10, 2019
Raleigh NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600. Minelab Profind 35. Minelab Gofind 40.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm in Raleigh and willing to travel if not too far, i'm looking for sites around me and would appreciate any hints/tips or even better joining up with any detectors nearby. I'm still pretty new to the hobby and eager to hunt any sites better than the local parks!

alderan33

Oct 15, 2010
Greenville, NC
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3I
Garrett Pro Pointer
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I am in Greenville and would like to find a hunting partner. Willing to travel a ways. Thanks!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in Wilson and used to work in Zebulon. I'm new to MD and looking for places to dig.
tn_md.gif
I noticed - this is your very first post - So, Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: North Carolina for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

alderan33

Oct 15, 2010
Greenville, NC
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3I
Garrett Pro Pointer
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi Metalman. I'm in New Bern area, building a house in Carteret County right now. I've been detecting for a long time, but I've never detected here. I'd really like to pair up with some folks that know the area better then I do as well. I'm actually going to try and get out today and hit some parks. Feel free to message me.
Hey Metalman. I live in Greenville and work in New Bern a lot. I'd be interested in meeting up for a hunt sometime.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread