Eastern Washington. No clubs seem to be active. Trying to find others in the area.

BABALONGOGGLES

Jan 10, 2020
Eastern WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just received my Nokta Makro Simplex+ as an upgrade from my Bounty Hunter Tracker IV after I found my first wheaties and silver Roosevelt dime, and I have a lot to learn.

All my searches on the internet yield clubs that are either inactive on the internet, or their sites have been deactivated. I'm looking to either join, or form a club in order to pool resources and research and gain/share permissions, go on team digs, discuss the local soil (tokul), geology and history, etc..

I have extensively researched local history/geology as much as I've been able, and I'm just looking to find other like-minded individuals that won't get bored with it after not finding anything.

Heizenberg

Tenderfoot
Apr 21, 2018
Eastern WA
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey BabalonG, I'm in Tri Cities area. Let's share notes. PM me.

Packrat52

Tenderfoot
Aug 5, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where are you. There are active clubs in Spokane and Tri cities

OP
OP
B

BABALONGOGGLES

Jan 10, 2020
Eastern WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where are you. There are active clubs in Spokane and Tri cities

I'm closer to Spokane. I ran into a member of the Northwest Treasure Hunter's Club and he told me to go to their site, but none of the ones I've searched for are active. The facebook page still exists but it doesn't seem active.

airborne1092

Sep 7, 2008
Inland NW
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I attended a meeting a couple years ago, they meet at the community center near the Veteran's Memorial Arena.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions