FireCkrEd

Greenie
Nov 2, 2006
Harbor City California
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Panamints are awesome ! lots of minerals there. Iv'e visited Panamint City twice and loved it. How did your trip go ?

Ed

OP
OP
cptbil

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
I haven't made YET!
I am due in New Mexico, First !
Then!
I hope to beable to head up that way ...
OOps!
I just got a call, a friend wants me to do bring my portable drill, & do some core drilling, South of Tucson, for him !
Also,
I am scheduled, Jan 10th, to see about a possible recovery of a LARGE!
Spanish Silver Cache in So. AZ. !
I hope to make it yet!

FireCkrEd

Greenie
Nov 2, 2006
Harbor City California
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the past year Iv'e been reading and learning about Spanish treasure signs, Good luck to ya ! Iv'e been trying to get my Wife out to the desert to check out a few spots I know of...

Ed

FireCkrEd

Greenie
Nov 2, 2006
Harbor City California
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I drove out to the mojave desert last Sunday after Church and didnt make it to the spot I wanted to go till dark :( so I didnt get to see the signs I needed to get pics of ... put 450 miles on my car though !!!! Man I was tired at work the next day.... the family was tired too....

Ed

S

sb855

Hello all, just for info. You will also find a anphibous plane on a steep hillside of the Panamints. (twin engine radial, seaplane, HU-16 or SU-16 Albatross). It went down because of a engine failure at night. The crew parachuted safely. The plane is still there. It was on a routine flight from Mt. Home Idaho to Pt. Magu? I have seen recent pics. and it is still in fair shape with engines etc. still there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread