Ebay buyers beware

supertraq

May 8, 2014
Pcola fl
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz6a,,,Fisher cz-20,,,,Teknetics gamma 6000,,"Tek Eurotek pro ,,Fisher gold bug s.e 2.9er,,Tek T2 ltd se,,Tek T2+,,Minelab Vanquish 540 and 340 and a new Nokta Legend and Garret Infinium
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bought a Garrett pro pointer off eBay fr "buti64" and Garrett called me today to tell me its a fake china knock off.
They even deleted it from "My Purchases" after I filed a complaint.
You need to look at the feed back before buying as after this happened to me I checked his feedback and he has "2" negative feedbacks for guess what,selling knock offs of Garrett pro pointer.

OldJerseyGirl

Jun 28, 2013
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro Excaliburll AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just ordered the Garret Pro pointer 11 from a dealer. One listed on here. I looked at them on e-Bay, but I know this is happening, so I would never buy from there. Sorry this happened to you.

Unclebuck257

Aug 31, 2013
North Central Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Garrett Carrot PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just bought my new carrot from Phil at Meyers Metal Detecting, a sponsor on here. Bought my AT Gold package from him a year or so ago too. Great guy to deal with, great prices, and great service! Sorry you had this problem but it pays to deal with a sponsor from here and this is just one of the reasons why.

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have to be careful who you buy from. We are a sponsoring dealer here, have a brick and mortar store, and a Ebay presence. You can also check on most manufacturers website to see who is an authorized dealer!

Wayne

www.metaldetectingstuff.com

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
^^^^^^^^these guys get all my detector business. Wayne and Doug are great guys and take the time to talk with their customers. Sry to hear about your exp with eBay. It's worth calling one of the tnet sponsors for what you need and I recommend Metaldetectingstuff because they have went way beyond to help me. Good luck in future.

Last edited:
OP
OP
supertraq

supertraq

May 8, 2014
Pcola fl
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz6a,,,Fisher cz-20,,,,Teknetics gamma 6000,,"Tek Eurotek pro ,,Fisher gold bug s.e 2.9er,,Tek T2 ltd se,,Tek T2+,,Minelab Vanquish 540 and 340 and a new Nokta Legend and Garret Infinium
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Update: EBay took care of it.
Within hours of the time it was up for him to do the right thing,they did.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread