Ebay Called - I guess I was selling an Assault Weapon

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah , my listing was for 7 days , day 5 , I was removed . Next time will be for 3 days - Memorial Day - Holiday - Less people working at E .

I would recommend once you meet all of the requirements to keep it from being flagged, you should list it for the full 7 days. Also to answer your previous question, I believe you can exclude California when you set up the "Shipping Options" to where you will ship the item to. If not, then note that you will not sell to anyone in California or ship it to California in Bold Letters in the Listing Description under the heading: "Other Shipping Policy".

Frank

nickeltabs

Feb 2, 2013
West Michigan, Holland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Garrett AT Pro
1 Garrett Pro Pointer
1 Lesche Trowel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are sites that only sell guns and there might be colectors looking for this on there

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ebay called me about a pretend 1853 Springfield musket. I had to explain to them it's made out of the same stuff as Matchbox cars. They don't know squat.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just last week I tried selling a cap gun with a "homemade" orange tip in the photo...closed my auction though many were sold and still continued after mine. Some had no tip...go figure.

I sold a very nice boys cowboy cast metal guns from the 1940's. I put on an orange tip in photoshop. ;)

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
leadnbrass wrote, "EBay follows the law of California in regards to firearms and parts. That stock would be illegal to use in CA."

What if not meant for "use", but rather for "display" reasons or to rebuild a piece of American history? Is it illegal to own a gun in California if it has this type of stock?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread