Edit: A good pinpointer for around $70-80

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bobby S said:
Well I bought a HF one anyways..all i had to do was drive only a few minutes and pay with a $20..it was quite nice

Keep us posted on how it works out for you! Red

OP
OP
DigDugNY

DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chug and Red said:
Bobby S said:
Well I bought a HF one anyways..all i had to do was drive only a few minutes and pay with a $20..it was quite nice

Thanks, I will....Im sure the propointer will find its way into my life eventually, I just wanted somethin for the mean time. I may have broken a bone in my hand, but thats not gonna stop me from detecting

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bobby S said:
Chug and Red said:
Bobby S said:

Thanks, I will....Im sure the propointer will find its way into my life eventually, I just wanted somethin for the mean time. I may have broken a bone in my hand, but thats not gonna stop me from detecting

Good luck, hope you do great! Let us know what you find! Red P.s. Take care of your hand, that must hurt like crazy! :'(

OP
OP
DigDugNY

DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chug and Red said:
Bobby S said:
Chug and Red said:
Bobby S said:

Good luck, hope you do great! Let us know what you find! Red P.s. Take care of your hand, that must hurt like crazy! :'(

Its not too bad..it hurts on and off, but overall it doesnt hurt. It sure did when it happened and a couple days after...and i'll let you know how it all goes. Im gonna hunt a yard that ive detected with other machines to see if i can pop out anymore silver with the vaquero

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Try the Zip lock baggie over it to Keep the Dirt and Moisture away from the Button!!!!! poke a hole in the bottom of the Bag Insert the Probe thru the Hole then Zip it Closed Make sure to take it out of the Bag When you get home!!! moisture will Build up inside ruining the Electronics Chug

biggmike

May 27, 2010
Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck Bobby... Hope that hand heals quick. I used a bulls eye for about a year and the probe part became loose and would not tighten up. The button quit working and I just wired it to stay on all the time and just took the battery out when I was done hunting for the day. I may have been a little rough on it though. I would fish around in the hole with it and kind of push the dirt around and I think that's what messed it up. If I got another one I would have been more careful with it and it probably would have lasted a lot longer. The thing what Chug said about the zip lock bag is probably a great idea too. Let us know how it works out. :icon_pirat:

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bobby S said:

Good... save them pennies you find... they will add up in no time. By then you'll know what to do with them! Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

Chukers

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Well Bobby, glad you finally got it. I can assure you, you will find more than pennies with it. If fact you will find the same things you would find with any other pinpointer. Go for it ! Frank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread