Egyptian Treasure in the Grand Canyon?

Bottlecapbill

Feb 4, 2014
Sault St. Marie , Ontario Canada
Detector(s) used
AT PRO International, Blisstool V3, Makro Multi Kruzer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well amigo, I must respectfully disagree with your post here on a number of points. Not to say that the ancient Egyptians were great seafarers, but they certainly did send out seagoing expeditions into an open ocean, specifically their 'secret" expeditions to the "mythical" land of Punt, which most closely agrees with the island of Sumatra. This was not a single expedition, but were sent out periodically over a period of many centuries, until Egypt was conquered and the "secret" land of Punt as well as how to get there were lost.

Their ships were not the best of their day, but the fact that they were able to sail to Punt, as well as south to southern Africa and to India as well, are fairly solid proof of their capabilities. As to their navigational skills, they probably did not have the magnetic compass, but did have something nearly as good - the "sun compass" or gnomon, which of course only works on sunny days. The pharaoh Neco even sent an expedition to circumnavigate Africa successfully, which voyage required nearly three years to accomplish.

I would also point out that some products found in ancient Egyptian tombs, originated in very distant lands; a number of mummies were tested and found to have ingested both coca and nicotine while alive, both American products, which of course the second mentioned was for some time debated, until an actual American tobacco plant leaf was found actually wound inside of an ancient Egyptian mummy's wrappings. Cloves, used widely in the ritual preparations of the dead as well as in cooking and medicine, came from the very distant Molucca islands, four thousand years before Christ and is found widespread in ancient Egypt.

This belief that the ancient cultures were land-bound has been fairly disproven at this point, the great sea explorer Robert Ballard for example has found a number of ancient shipwrecks, very far from any shore and along the direct sailing routes between ancient cities. It is perfectly logical as well, for the direct open sea routes are not only shorter but safer than hugging a coastline, where any sailor can attest, is THE most dangerous place to sail, for close in to shore lines are where you find the hidden reefs and rocks which sink the unlucky. There is even an ancient text which describes how the ancient Egyptians sailed to and from India, directly across the open Indian ocean, directing the sailor as to when is the correct time to sail to take advantage of the seasonal trade winds in order to cross in the shortest possible time and return, as well as listing the various ports of call along the route if you were to sail along the coast line which is far longer and more dangerous.

<map showing the routes used to sail to and from Egypt and India circa 100 BC>
View attachment 947987

the Periplus Erythraeum
Internet History Sourcebooks

While I do agree that people are too quick to assume ancient inscriptions found in America must be from Egypt or Rome etc, when it is more likely that an indigenous people created them, it is also erroneous to assume that ALL such inscriptions must be by ancient Amerindians. An example I could mention would be the Kensington Runestone, left by ancient Scandinavian explorers in Minnesota over a century before Columbus sailed, or the Los Lunas dekalogue stone in New Mexico, which almost certainly predates Christ.

I hope you will keep an open mind to possibilities, and especially with a case like this one, where we can not see for ourselves what was reported. A person might look pretty foolish to strongly denounce something that could turn out to be genuine tomorrow.

No offense intended amigo, I am merely trying to point out that some of those beliefs you posted previously, are no longer held to be true by all of academia, and the evidence has been mounting that the Americas were NOT in complete isolation from the Old World in the time before Columbus. Which is not to say that whole fleets of Egyptians were crisscrossing the Atlantic, nor Roman legions trooping around Indiana, just that SOME visitors certainly did come to America and did leave us evidence of their visits.

Good luck and good hunting amigos, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
Oroblanco

I've never in my life seen any evidence they went to the island of sumatra. The products they traded for that came from punt don't support that theory, nor do the writings. Gold, resins, african blackwood, ebony, ivory......pretty clean it wasn't anywhere near sumatra. It was also never called punt.....that is a biblical term. The ships used to trade with punt sailed down the red sea most likely and supported by most of the legends I've seen. It's not a wide sea, they could have crossed that easily enough and their own records pretty much confirm that they did to trade with arabic peoples. None of this is considered over sea voyaging really and they were still apprehensive about it when they did it. From what I've seen.

As for the coca and other drugs on mummies, it's almost certainly and unanimously agreed among scientists that it was contamination. Mummies that have never been to north america don't show the same contamination. Pretty easy to dismiss. Egyptian conspiracy guys keep holiing onto this, but the guys doing that actual studies already agree. Any drug enforcement officer will tell you that almost everything in the USA test positive for trace elements of coca lol. As for tobacco and cloves, I've never once heard that from any reputable scientist. Although when viewing mummies at posh parties I'm sure anything is possible.

Products can move by trade to a lot of different areas. Heck there was tons of silk all over the world but it didn't mean china brought it there. Valuable goods travel far passing hand over hand. The Egyptians weren't land locked, they had plenty of boats. They did not travel long distances out to sea. Nobody at the time did. If they had they would have documented discovering a new land. They barely even discovered many new lands outside of their own geographical area. It was not profitable to do so.

Having an open mind doesn't mean believing anything someone tells you. If I were to accept this evidence as real I'd have to accept all the other theories about the welsh, chinese, templars, lost tribe of isreal etc. In which case we'd have to assume almost everyone knew of north america and never said a word about it. Pretty sketchy. Show me the Egyptian trade goods in north america. The plants. The monuments. The ports. A shipwreck close to our shore. The technology. All I've ever seen are one or two obvious fakes, even to someone like me. The only hope of a pre-viking link at all, I think may exist under water. I know mammoth bones have been pulled up by fisherman in the atlantic off the east coast.

By the way, pre-columbian evidence is real, I agree with that. There is a Viking settlement in Canada, with real artifacts recovered and documented. If you're in Newfoundland, you can see them yourself. Evidence of Egyptians is not.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
I've never in my life seen any evidence they went to the island of sumatra. The products they traded for that came from punt don't support that theory, nor do the writings. Gold, resins, african blackwood, ebony, ivory......pretty clean it wasn't anywhere near sumatra. It was also never called punt.....that is a biblical term. The ships used to trade with punt sailed down the red sea most likely and supported by most of the legends I've seen. It's not a wide sea, they could have crossed that easily enough and their own records pretty much confirm that they did to trade with arabic peoples. None of this is considered over sea voyaging really and they were still apprehensive about it when they did it. From what I've seen.

As for the coca and other drugs on mummies, it's almost certainly and unanimously agreed among scientists that it was contamination. Mummies that have never been to north america don't show the same contamination. Pretty easy to dismiss. Egyptian conspiracy guys keep holiing onto this, but the guys doing that actual studies already agree. Any drug enforcement officer will tell you that almost everything in the USA test positive for trace elements of coca lol. As for tobacco and cloves, I've never once heard that from any reputable scientist. Although when viewing mummies at posh parties I'm sure anything is possible.

Products can move by trade to a lot of different areas. Heck there was tons of silk all over the world but it didn't mean china brought it there. Valuable goods travel far passing hand over hand. The Egyptians weren't land locked, they had plenty of boats. They did not travel long distances out to sea. Nobody at the time did. If they had they would have documented discovering a new land. They barely even discovered many new lands outside of their own geographical area. It was not profitable to do so.

Having an open mind doesn't mean believing anything someone tells you. If I were to accept this evidence as real I'd have to accept all the other theories about the welsh, chinese, templars, lost tribe of isreal etc. In which case we'd have to assume almost everyone knew of north america and never said a word about it. Pretty sketchy. Show me the Egyptian trade goods in north america. The plants. The monuments. The ports. A shipwreck close to our shore. The technology. All I've ever seen are one or two obvious fakes, even to someone like me. The only hope of a pre-viking link at all, I think may exist under water. I know mammoth bones have been pulled up by fisherman in the atlantic off the east coast.

By the way, pre-columbian evidence is real, I agree with that. There is a Viking settlement in Canada, with real artifacts recovered and documented. If you're in Newfoundland, you can see them yourself. Evidence of Egyptians is not.

Perhaps you have not researched the Egyptian mummy + coca & tobacco enough, but it was clearly NOT due to contamination. Tests done on their hair proved the long-dead Egyptians had ingested these products during their lifetimes. Which of course does not prove that they sailed to America.

Let me post an extract from the Periplus Erythraeum, to prove to you that the ancients were sailing direct across the open ocean:

"57. This whole voyage as above described, from Cana and Eudaemon Arabia, they used to make in small vessels, sailing close around the shores of the gulfs; and Hippalus was the pilot who by observing the location of the ports and the conditions of the sea, first discovered how to lay his course straight across the ocean. For at the same time when with us the Etesian winds are blowing, on the shores of India the wind sets in from the ocean, and this southwest wind is called Hippalus, from the name of him who first discovered the passage across. From that time to the present day ships start, some direct from Cana, and some from the Cape of Spices; and those bound for Damirica throw the shlp's head considerably off the wind; while those bound for Barygaza and Scythia keep along shore not more than three days and for the rest of the time hold the same course straight out to sea from that region, with a favorable wind, quite away from the land, and so sail outside past the aforesaid gulfs."

You are mistaken about the products brought from Punt to Egypt, and a very strong case can be made that Sumatra was Punt of the Egyptians. Also, the name Punt is not from biblical source but from the Egyptians themselves,

The Land of Punt, also called Pwenet, or Pwene[1] by the ancient Egyptians
<from Wiki, but easily confirmed>

The location of Punt is NOT settled among scholars, in fact it is still open to debate. But virtually all of the products listed as imported by the Egyptian fleet from Punt, which was known to the Greeks as Panchaea, the large island far SE of Taprobane (Ceylon) are found in Sumatra, including elephants <for ivory> and rhinos, myrrh and incense, gold, even the huts of ancient Sumatrans are pretty well identical with those of Punt - and a few of the items you listed are NOT among those imported, African blackwood and ebony; these are not mentioned on any of the Egyptian records as being brought from Punt.

Check out the recent discovery of the secret Egyptian fleet used to sail to Punt and Tel Netjer:
B.U. Bridge: Boston University community's weekly newspaper

I am not trying to prove that the story of the caves with "Egyptian" mummies, relics and heiroglyphs is true, just that it COULD be true. Several inscriptions which appear to be Egyptian in origins have been found in America, which could have been done by Egyptians whom were passengers on boats belonging to better seafarers like Phoenicians. I would recommend "In Plain Sight, Old World Records in Ancient America" by Gloria Farley, which includes several inscriptions found in America which certainly look to be Egyptian and nothing else.

Then there is the Micmac tribe of Amerindians, with their own system of hieroglyphic writing, which is nearly identical with Egyptian. This is not proven to be of Egyptian origins, but neither is it dis-proven.

It is possible, even probable, that some ancient visitors to the Americas got here quite by accident. Ancient ships caught in storms were carried very far from their intended ports just as happens even in our own day, and during the Age of Discovery, hence we had Japanese junks cast upon shore in Washington state in the 1800s. Even some ancient shipwrecks have been discovered in the Americas as well, proving beyond doubt that some reached America.

I will close with a quote:

Bard’s colleagues share her enthusiasm. “I think it is a very exciting discovery,” says John Baines, an Egyptologist on the faculty of oriental studies at Oxford University. “People have tended to assume that the Egyptians didn’t do a tremendous amount of long-distance travel because very few remains of these sites have been found.” Based on texts discovered over a century ago, researchers have known that Egyptians mounted naval expeditions to Punt as far back as the Old Kingdom (2686–2125 b.c.)."

Good luck and good hunting Bottlecapbill and to all reading our discussion, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)

Perhaps you have not researched the Egyptian mummy + coca & tobacco enough, but it was clearly NOT due to contamination. Tests done on their hair proved the long-dead Egyptians had ingested these products during their lifetimes. Which of course does not prove that they sailed to America.

Let me post an extract from the Periplus Erythraeum, to prove to you that the ancients were sailing direct across the open ocean:

"57. This whole voyage as above described, from Cana and Eudaemon Arabia, they used to make in small vessels, sailing close around the shores of the gulfs; and Hippalus was the pilot who by observing the location of the ports and the conditions of the sea, first discovered how to lay his course straight across the ocean. For at the same time when with us the Etesian winds are blowing, on the shores of India the wind sets in from the ocean, and this southwest wind is called Hippalus, from the name of him who first discovered the passage across. From that time to the present day ships start, some direct from Cana, and some from the Cape of Spices; and those bound for Damirica throw the shlp's head considerably off the wind; while those bound for Barygaza and Scythia keep along shore not more than three days and for the rest of the time hold the same course straight out to sea from that region, with a favorable wind, quite away from the land, and so sail outside past the aforesaid gulfs."

You are mistaken about the products brought from Punt to Egypt, and a very strong case can be made that Sumatra was Punt of the Egyptians. Also, the name Punt is not from biblical source but from the Egyptians themselves,

The Land of Punt, also called Pwenet, or Pwene[1] by the ancient Egyptians
<from Wiki, but easily confirmed>

The location of Punt is NOT settled among scholars, in fact it is still open to debate. But virtually all of the products listed as imported by the Egyptian fleet from Punt, which was known to the Greeks as Panchaea, the large island far SE of Taprobane (Ceylon) are found in Sumatra, including elephants <for ivory> and rhinos, myrrh and incense, gold, even the huts of ancient Sumatrans are pretty well identical with those of Punt - and a few of the items you listed are NOT among those imported, African blackwood and ebony; these are not mentioned on any of the Egyptian records as being brought from Punt.

Check out the recent discovery of the secret Egyptian fleet used to sail to Punt and Tel Netjer:
B.U. Bridge: Boston University community's weekly newspaper

I am not trying to prove that the story of the caves with "Egyptian" mummies, relics and heiroglyphs is true, just that it COULD be true. Several inscriptions which appear to be Egyptian in origins have been found in America, which could have been done by Egyptians whom were passengers on boats belonging to better seafarers like Phoenicians. I would recommend "In Plain Sight, Old World Records in Ancient America" by Gloria Farley, which includes several inscriptions found in America which certainly look to be Egyptian and nothing else.

Then there is the Micmac tribe of Amerindians, with their own system of hieroglyphic writing, which is nearly identical with Egyptian. This is not proven to be of Egyptian origins, but neither is it dis-proven.

It is possible, even probable, that some ancient visitors to the Americas got here quite by accident. Ancient ships caught in storms were carried very far from their intended ports just as happens even in our own day, and during the Age of Discovery, hence we had Japanese junks cast upon shore in Washington state in the 1800s. Even some ancient shipwrecks have been discovered in the Americas as well, proving beyond doubt that some reached America.

I will close with a quote:

Bard’s colleagues share her enthusiasm. “I think it is a very exciting discovery,” says John Baines, an Egyptologist on the faculty of oriental studies at Oxford University. “People have tended to assume that the Egyptians didn’t do a tremendous amount of long-distance travel because very few remains of these sites have been found.” Based on texts discovered over a century ago, researchers have known that Egyptians mounted naval expeditions to Punt as far back as the Old Kingdom (2686–2125 b.c.)."

Good luck and good hunting Bottlecapbill and to all reading our discussion, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
Oroblanco

VBCurt

Oct 6, 2012
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250 and PRO Pointer
the guy on that show is fail I found more using google for ten min than they showed, articles prior to the april one state ge kincaid was in yuma doing an exploration which supports the story and google shows alot more info. could be asian or egyptian regardless treasure is treasure :)

Also just found this little bit in related info..

In 1940, husband-and-wife archaeological team, Sydney and Georgia Wheeler found a mummy in ‘Spirit Cave’ thirteen miles east of Fallon, Nevada. Upon entering Spirit Cave they discovered the remains of two people wrapped in tule matting. One set of remains, buried deeper than the other, had been partially mummified (the head and right shoulder). The Wheelers, with the assistance of local residents, recovered a total of sixty-seven artifacts from the cave. These artifacts were examined at the Nevada State Museum where they were estimated to be between 1,500 and 2,000 years old. 54 years later in 1994, University of California, Riverside anthropologist R. Erv Taylor examined seventeen of the Spirit Cave artifacts using mass spectrometry. The results indicated that the mummy was approximately 9,400 years old — older than any previously known North American mummy. Further study determined that the mummy exhibits Caucasoid characteristics resembling the Ainu (an Ethnic Japanese people), although a definitive affiliation has not been established.

lending more evidence to asian treasure in the canyon..

I have been to the spirit cave. They have a park next to it with hieroglyphics

ForumRunner_20140223_103252.png

View attachment 949685

ForumRunner_20140223_103537.png

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The April 5, 1909 edition of the Arizona Gazette featured an article entitled “Explorations in Grand Canyon: Remarkable finds indicate ancient people migrated from Orient.” According to the article, the expedition was financed by the Smithsonian Institute and discovered artifacts that would, if verified, stand conventional history on its ear. Inside a cavern “hewn in solid rock by human hands” were found tablets bearing hieroglyphics, copper weapons and tools, statues of Egyptian deities and mummies. Although highly intriguing, the truth of this story is in doubt simply because the site has never been re-found. The Smithsonian disavows all knowledge of the discovery, and several expeditions searching for the cavern have come up empty-handed. Was the article just a hoax? “While it cannot be discounted that the entire story is an elaborate newspaper hoax,” writes researcher/explorer David Hatcher Childress, “the fact that it was on the front page, named the prestigious Smithsonian Institution, and gave a highly detailed story that went on for several pages, lends a great deal to its credibility. It is hard to believe such a story could have come out of thin air.” Supporters also claim that the restricted areas (of which even workers at the Canyon) are evidence of the cover-up.

G.E. Kincaid visited the cave and did an interview with the pheonix gazette april 5th 1909

"
The latest news of the progress of the explorations or what is now regarded by scientists as not only the oldest archaeological discovery in the United States, but one of the most valuable in the world, which was mentioned some time ago in the Gazette (see photo at left), was brought to the city yesterday by G.E. Kincaid, the explorer who found the great underground citadel of the Grand Canyon during a trip from Green River, Wyoming, down the Colorado, in a wooden boat, to Yuma, several months ago.

According to the story related to the Gazette by Mr. Kincaid, the archaeologists of the Smithsonian Institute, which is financing the expeditions, have made discoveries which almost conclusively prove that the race which inhabited this mysterious cavern, hewn in solid rock by human hands, was of oriental origin, possibly from Egypt, tracing back to Ramses. If their theories are borne out by the translation of the tablets engraved with hieroglyphics, the mystery of the prehistoric peoples of North America, their ancient arts, who they were and whence they came will be solved.

Egypt and the Nile, and Arizona and the Colorado will be linked by a historical chain running back to ages, which staggers the wildest fancy of the fictionist. Under the direction of Professor S.A. Jordan, the Smithsonian Institute is now prosecuting the most thorough explorations, which will be continued until the last link in the chain is forged.

Nearly a mile underground, about 1480 feet below the surface, the long main passage has been delved into, to find another mammoth chamber from which radiates scores of passageways, like the spokes of a wheel. Several hundred rooms have been discovered, reached by passageways running from the main passage, one of them having been explored are 854 feet and another 634 feet. The recent finds include articles, which have never been known as native to this country and doubtless they had their origin in the orient.

War weapons, copper instruments, sharp - edged and hard as steel, indicate the high state of civilization reached by these strange people. So interested have the scientists become that preparations are being made to equip the camp for extensive studies, and the force will be increased to thirty or forty persons.

"Before going further into the cavern, better facilities for lighting will have to be installed, for the darkness is dense and quite impenetrable for the average flashlight. In order to avoid being lost, wires are being strung from the entrance to all passageways leading directly to large chambers. How far this cavern extends no one can guess, but it is now the belief of many that what has already been explored is merely the "barracks", to use an American term, for the soldiers, and that far into the underworld will be found the main communal dwellings of the families. The perfect ventilation of the cavern, the steady draught that blows through, indicates that it has another outlet to the surface."

Mr. Kincaid was the first white child born in Idaho and has been an explorer and hunter all his life, thirty years having been in the service of the Smithsonian Institute. Even briefly recounted, his history sounds fabulous, almost grotesque:

"First, I would impress that the cavern is nearly inaccessible. The entrance is 1,486 feet down the sheer canyon wall. It is located on government land and no visitor will be allowed there under penalty of trespass."

The scientist's wish to work unmolested, without fear of the archaeological discoveries being disturbed by curio or relic hunters. A trip there would be fruitless, and the visitor would be sent on his way.

"The story of how I found the cavern has been related, but in a paragraph: I was journeying down the Colorado River in a boat, alone, looking for minerals. Some forty two miles up the river from the El Tovar Crystal canyon, I saw on the east wall, stains in the sedimentary formation about 2,000 feet above the river bed. There was no trail to this point, but I finally reached it with great difficulty. Above a shelf, which hid it from view from the river, was the mouth of the cave."

"There are steps leading from this entrance some thirty yards to what was, at the time the cavern was inhabited, the level of the river. When I saw the chisel marks on the wall inside the entrance, I became interested, securing my gun and went in."

"During that trip, I went back several hundred feet along the main passage till I came to the crypt in which I discovered the mummies. One of these I stood up and photographed by flashlight. I gathered a number of relics, which I carried down the Colorado to Yuma, from whence I shipped them to Washington with details of the discovery. Following this, the explorations were undertaken."

"The main passageway is about 12 feet wide, narrowing to nine feet toward the farther end. About 57 feet from the entrance, the first side-passages branch off to the right and left, along which, on both sides, are a number of rooms about the size of ordinary living rooms of today, though some are 30 by 40 feet square. These are entered by oval-shaped doors and are ventilated by round air spaces through the walls into the passages. The walls are about three feet six inches in thickness. The passages are chiseled or hewn as straight as could be laid out by an engineer. The ceilings of many of the rooms converge to a center."

"The side-passages near the entrance run at a sharp angle from the main hall, but toward the rear, they gradually reach a right angle in direction." "...

THE ANOMALY by Michael Rutger c2018 GRAND CENTRAL PRESS is a novel based on Kincaid's expedition and the PHEONIX GAZETTE article which is reprinted in the book.
The storyline involves a "Josh Gates" character and his film crew out to find Kincaid's cave of wonders, which they do. After entering and discovering Kincaid's wonders, everything goes drastically wrong and becomes a tale of survival.
A good read well worth the time spent.

Thirsty44

Greenie
Apr 9, 2009
ECS, thanks for the recommendation. I read The Anomaly this weekend, and I have mixed feelings about it. It's well-written, and the dialogue (especially between the two main characters) seems very natural. I got pretty engrossed in the plot and wound up spending all Sunday afternoon finishing it because I really wanted to know how it all turned out.

On the other hand, the plot only uses the Kincaid newspaper story as a starting point and immediately goes way off on a tangent into an outlandish science fiction/horror tale, which is not my cup of tea. Also, it's very obvious that the author has limited experience in the southwestern U.S. and the Grand Canyon in particular. There are some real groaners in his descriptions of the deserts, geology, and the Colorado river especially.

So in other words, the novel is a lot like the newspaper article: entertaining, but basically a bunch of hooey.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Ah well... thought it was MU-related (Lemuria). "Atlantis" of the PACIFIC Ocean; HUGE & Hawaii was/is the "Highest" point...

Last edited:

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Why would ancient egyptians (assuming their ships made trans-atlantic crossings) settle at the bottom of the Grand Canyon in the first place ? No doubt the landscape is capable of inducing a religious devotion as it mught have done for certain Native American tribes - but egyptians were city builders and agriculturalists. I don’t buy the idea that an advanced civilization sends its most intrepid explorers halfway around the world and they end up in the bottom of the Grand Canyon. They would’ve made landfall in the Gulf and met any number of central smericans or native cultures as they pushed another thousand miles on foot to the deserts of Arizona.

It’s hard to see these explorers forgo the abundant game and resources of the forests and grasslands along the coast to keep travel hundreds of miles into desert hell.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Why would ancient egyptians (assuming their ships made trans-atlantic crossings) settle at the bottom of the Grand Canyon in the first place ? No doubt the landscape is capable of inducing a religious devotion as it mught have done for certain Native American tribes - but egyptians were city builders and agriculturalists. I don’t buy the idea that an advanced civilization sends its most intrepid explorers halfway around the world and they end up in the bottom of the Grand Canyon. They would’ve made landfall in the Gulf and met any number of central smericans or native cultures as they pushed another thousand miles on foot to the deserts of Arizona.

It’s hard to see these explorers forgo the abundant game and resources of the forests and grasslands along the coast to keep travel hundreds of miles into desert hell.

If this legend has any truth to it, it seems to me there must be some sort of link to the Hopi, who believe that the tribe survived the Deluge by going underground and emerged into the present Fourth World (12,000 years ago?) from their original sipapu located somewhere in the Grand Canyon. We know that there are numerous unusual cultural links between the Hopi and the Tibetan Buddhists, even though their separation is thousands of miles and the connections are inexplicable. https://tricycle.org/magazine/roof-world-land-enchantment-tibet-pueblo-connection/ Academia tends to define man as primitive before the flood, but too many structural ruins found worldwide certainly contradict that. I tend to side with folks who contend that for some reason, the powers that be do not want mankind to know about our ancient histories.

I've never been a strong believer of the Kincaid story, but then, I wouldn't rule it out completely either.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
If this legend has any truth to it, it seems to me there must be some sort of link to the Hopi, who believe that the tribe survived the Deluge by going underground and emerged into the present Fourth World (12,000 years ago?) from their original sipapu located somewhere in the Grand Canyon. We know that there are numerous unusual cultural links between the Hopi and the Tibetan Buddhists, even though their separation is thousands of miles and the connections are inexplicable. https://tricycle.org/magazine/roof-world-land-enchantment-tibet-pueblo-connection/ Academia tends to define man as primitive before the flood, but too many structural ruins found worldwide certainly contradict that. I tend to side with folks who contend that for some reason, the powers that be do not want mankind to know about our ancient histories.

I've never been a strong believer of the Kincaid story, but then, I wouldn't rule it out completely either.
From my R & I, Tibet & American SW native Nations are MU/Lemuria "connected"...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Ah well... thought it was MU-related (Lemuria). "Atlantis" of the PACIFIC Ocean; HUGE & Hawaii was/is the "Highest" point...
Check THE SACRED SYMBOLS OF MU by Col. James Churchward; MANY very similar to symbols found in South America, Central America, & in the SW of USA. INTERESTING that Easter Island statues face the WEST, where MU was...

Last edited:

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Some Easter Island Mo'ai aka statues face west, some face east, north, south, etc. They're mostly on the coast all around the island but they face inland, not towards the seas. I got to see one up close at The British Museum about 12 years ago, yay for me :)

A year or two ago the Nat Geo channel aired a documentary series (Nat Geo Explorer) about their expedition into a huge cave and tunnel system that the Rapa Nui natives lived and even farmed in. I remember they were "marathoning" the 6 or 8 episode series but I only got to watch a couple before real life distracted me from the TV :(. Fascinating stuff !

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
So, they "settled" there, & went "inland" into S.A. ; north to C.A./SW USA. South to South S.A. Dunno; MAYBE!

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I tend to think that whatever the origins of the Easter Island "tribe" in antiquity, they found it purely by accident and never left. It's a literal speck in the ocean thousands of miles from anywhere in all directions !

On second thought, you might be right. It may be by accident the island was discovered but heading east from the island they wouldn't have any trouble finding land (South America) .

Last edited:

Ddiamond Digger

Oct 16, 2012
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok if this was a hoax.... then why is there no go areas in the Grand Canyon?
It is just a crack in the earth with water flowing through it... big nice to look at etc.... nothing special.
Why does the Smithsonian deny Kincaid, any involvement... Yet No Go areas...
Just saying.

Randy Bradford

Jun 27, 2004
Ok if this was a hoax.... then why is there no go areas in the Grand Canyon?
It is just a crack in the earth with water flowing through it... big nice to look at etc.... nothing special.
Why does the Smithsonian deny Kincaid, any involvement... Yet No Go areas...
Just saying.

Do we actually KNOW that thee are "no go" areas? Or are we just assuming because people have reported that? There's reportedly no fly areas, but that could be environmental or safety focused.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread