Elkhart/south bend areas

Fisher25751

Aug 29, 2013
Elkhart, Indiana
Detector(s) used
White's M-6, Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If anyone needs help with detecting or anything related shoot me a pm, I have used most of the detectors and been hunting for a long time. I can do something early Saturday mornings.

Greg

what detector do you hunt with?

OP
OP
xGregx

xGregx

Feb 13, 2008
Elkhart,In
Detector(s) used
-=XP Deus=-At Pro=-
I use the XP Deus and Atpro. I have used the M6 if that's what you are still using...

OP
OP
xGregx

xGregx

Feb 13, 2008
Elkhart,In
Detector(s) used
-=XP Deus=-At Pro=-
Some days its all trash other days you will fill your pockets with clad :) Keep that coil on the ground and swing it slow, If you need some tips we can hook up sometime and hit something in elkhart

Fisher25751

Aug 29, 2013
Elkhart, Indiana
Detector(s) used
White's M-6, Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some days its all trash other days you will fill your pockets with clad :) Keep that coil on the ground and swing it slow, If you need some tips we can hook up sometime and hit something in elkhart

That would be cool, I don't always like going by myself.

SurgTech57

Mar 15, 2014
South Bend
Detector(s) used
ML Equinox 800, and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey Greg,
I'm a newbie (my 1st season) and use a fairly good machine or so I'm told and read. lol
Any way I'm in Mishawaka and this is my first season metal detecting. I have had what I call newbie luck though I've called myself the Pull Tab King in my first seasons efforts to eventually find 1 tungsten ring, 1 stainless ring, 1 copper toe ring, a religious medallion looks like pewter, a stainless chain and cross, a silver-plated ring, 2 costume ear rings, a costume cross, a 14k ear ring, a 14k thin ring with pink sapphire and small diamond, a small gold skull, and approximately $20.00 in clad. All of it found in lakes both in MI and IN.
Any way I'm looking for someone to detect with in the future be it any time left this year and then again next season. Since you are in Elkhart we could end our hunts at Bare Hands Brewery in Granger that is if you drink beer. Chris the brewmaster there makes awesome beer.
Sincerely,
SurgTech57 aka Fred

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread