Emerald Island NC detecing?

Indian Steve

Silver Member
Oct 23, 2011
Stuart VA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, I have a 40th anniversary of me kidnapping my wife from her parents and hitchhiking from New Jersey to North Carolina coming up and am trying to arrange a beach trip. Emerald Island NC has come up as a possibility. Do any of ya'll know if detecting is allowed there or do you have recommendations for another beach destination in Virginia, NC, or SC? Detecting would be nice but not required. I am not a beach person but she is. She deserves a trip for putting up with me. Thanks.

Upvote 2

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Cuzen Bill lives in South Port, I'll be happy to intro you, won't be coming myself. Fell down the steps again = I be wounded....

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
attachment.php

Attachments

• good-luck-70.gif
    good-luck-70.gif
    271.7 KB · Views: 254
OP
OP
Indian Steve

Indian Steve

Silver Member
Oct 23, 2011
Stuart VA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like you need to move downstairs. I'm thinking on more of a nice motel on the beach. Get well soon

cintisteve

Oct 29, 2006
West Chester Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's V3I,White's xlt,Fisher F4,Tesoro Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey guys, I have a 40th anniversary of me kidnapping my wife from her parents and hitchhiking from New Jersey to North Carolina coming up and am trying to arrange a beach trip. Emerald Island NC has come up as a possibility. Do any of ya'll know if detecting is allowed there or do you have recommendations for another beach destination in Virginia, NC, or SC? Detecting would be nice but not required. I am not a beach person but she is. She deserves a trip for putting up with me. Thanks.
I sent you reply,but guess it didn’t get to you.Wanted to know if you got to detect the beach at Emerald Island back in 2021

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread