England, Sex during QT with someone outside your household is illegal from today on

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
[h=1]At 11.30am on Monday, a change to the law was introduced that bans two people from different households in England gathering in an indoor, private place during the coronavirus lockdown.
The amendment to the Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) Bill states: “No person may participate in a gathering which takes place in a public or private place indoors, and consists of two or more persons.”
Previously, going to another person’s home to have sex would have been a breach of coronavirus lockdown restrictions, but now both parties could be prosecuted under the law. Having sex in public is already illegal.
Only those with a “reasonable excuse” are permitted to meet in a private place.

(This is getting a little bit surreal now)

[/h]

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Reasonable excuse hmmm, I could think of a couple offhand

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm looks like alot of law breakers will be in jail

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Better than in the ground though

OP
OP
E

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
Better than in the ground though

Maybe,

Interestingly enough, I've never been healthier.

Just me, but I have a very strange sinister feeling about the whole thing.

I know it is very unpopular to express such a sentiment, but I seriously sense at least some ulterior motive on behalf of powers that be.
Just saying.
I mean the flu is similiar and very bad too. Mass hypnosis is a real thing.

When I was a kid I lived in Florida, Kentucky and then LA.
I remember watching many people waste away day by day until they no longer were around anymore.

AIDS was a new blood born disease and CDC cautioned against touching or even getting near anyone who had it.

At first hundreds of thousands of people died right away. Hospitals in New York and LA reacted in a similiar way as what we just once again witnessed.

A year or two later, there was a soldier who contracted AIDS on the Post where I worked
At guardmount, the short nightly inspection and meeting before work, we were asked for a volunteer amongst us to DRIVE behind an ambulance to make sure it successfully arrived at its destination.

Nobody wanted to do it. Nobody.

Once I accepeted the call, it was very clearlly explained to me that I musts witness first that the patient in the amulance was loaded onto a helicopter, and second, that it actually left the post with the patient on it.

I remember how nervous I was as I followed the ambulance to the airfield.
Once there, I watched two medics dressed in NBC (Nuclear Biological Chemical) gear put the patient on a civilian Bell Jet ranger for evacuation off the post.

I remeber that for a year or two, people were terrified of getting sick. This was a relatively unknown terifying bloodborn disease that killed people of all ages fast.

At first, skin legions, Rapid lost of weight and organ shutdown.
Later internal liquification.

10 Million people died in the first 5 or six years after it "broke". Ten million.

Eventually 32 million people have died of AIDS,

We now know more pertaining to its causes transmission and treatment, but at first very little was known.

No quarantines, No economic freeze, No lockdown, no curfews, no protesters or riots. no contrived economic depression. No 5 trillion dollar stimulus and debt forgiveness for a very very very few.

I'm sorry to say this, but this is wealth transfer and or selection process.

I hope I'm wrong,
I don't think I am.

Last edited:

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[h=1] ...Having sex in public is already illegal.

[/h]

Actually, having sex in public is not a specific offence in the UK. It rests on the laws relating to “outraging public decency” for which it’s only regarded as a crime if a member of the public complains; or when the activity is potentially observable by someone deserving of protection, such as a child. It is nevertheless a specific offence in a public toilet, even if no-one complains.

Like the US, we have lots of legal anomalies for things in the United Kingdom where the statute books haven’t been formally updated, but a lot of them were cleared out in the 1960s. Until then it was technically an offence for a London taxi to travel without a bale of hay (for the horse) and permissible to shoot a Welshman with a bow and arrow if found after sunset within the walls of the City of Chester.

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Well the loopholes seem harmless and outdated at first glance. They provide broad justification for otherwise protected and or unprosecutable offenses.

Presentation is skewed. The advice and images that are presented to us is not all accurate.
I had a minor medical procedure done in January.

I had a three month old follow-up appointment at the La Jolla VA that I was told was mandatory.
Upon arrival I found the entire patient parking lot of the hospital empty. Not one car , just me.

The Vallet center was closed. Two people were stationed at the door to rake my temperature.

The entire hospital was empty, Entire floors looked vacant.
I had to wait two hours in a completely empty waiting room because of the limited staff on hand.

Almost the entire hospital staff was laid off or on leave.

The images of packed emergency rooms and dying patients on respirators was strangely lacking.

This is just my experience, but also, that is all I have to go on.

My neiighbor is a registered nurse for kaiser.

She told me she was laid off in April because the hospital had no patients at all. All appointments were canceled. Only the emergency department was open and went days on end without an admission, presumably because no one was out and about getting hurt.

She told me that a very bad strain of meningitis was present starting about last summer, but nothing too unusual.

She is now without work.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's why Americans drive vehicles with large back seats.

My Rambler stationwagon wasn't the sleekest college wheels . . . but it had merits. ;-)

Shakakka

May 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is still going on in England? I thought by now they'd be out of lockdown. What kind of numbers could they possibly be seeing to justify destroying their society - and it's livelihood - like this?

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is still going on in England? I thought by now they'd be out of lockdown. What kind of numbers could they possibly be seeing to justify destroying their society - and it's livelihood - like this?

Deaths have been steadily falling and that has been driven by the falling number of new cases. Not everyone agrees, but lockdown and social distancing was the strategy expected to deliver those results.

View attachment 1838491

Trouble is, new cases are not falling as fast as we would wish and that’s because the ‘R-number’ (effective reproduction) is still hovering between 0.7 to 0.9. That’s a measure of how many other people an infected person directly infects. R needs to be below 1 to stop the spread and it has only recently reached that value, but with significant regional variations.

We are therefore proceeding cautiously in scaling down the measures in place to prevent a second wave of infections arising from an R that exceeds 1.

Attachments

• Deaths 2.jpg
    Deaths 2.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi , I was talking on Skype the other day with a friend who works in the health system there , Lots of issues TP

OP
OP
E

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi , I was talking on Skype the other day with a friend who works in the health system there , Lots of issues TP

I think when unimaginable amounts of recources are pledged towards evaluation of a subject perceived threat, The targets of those recources will consequently return considerable recognition and support in exchange for accepting and continuing to recieve those recources.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions