EQ 900 headphones

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You have to use the supplied headphones or the Manticore headphones because they changed the bluetooth to a proprietary version. I'm not sure if the WM 08 wireless module is usable with the 900/700.

OP
OP
C

CBDigger

Tenderfoot
Jan 31, 2023
Thanks, I was afraid of that. Might be a deal breaker, still weighing options - Legend?? XP?? Time will tell.

nagant

Apr 21, 2017
iowa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Golden micromax, compadre. ML EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People like choices but Minilab always knows better. Why no coil choice? why no headphone choice?

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nokta allows you to use any headphones, or earbuds, as long as it has the APTX low-latency designation. There are several threads in the Legend forum about this. XP Deus/Deus II/ORX is proprietary also. But at least with XP, you can use the back phone if you don't like the full headphones.

Last edited:

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
People like choices but Minilab always knows better. Why no coil choice? why no headphone choice?
Have you tried the Equinox coils from Coiltec? I just got my 900 last week and I ordered the Coiltec 10x5 with it but I haven't been able to try it out. We've had a complete week of sub-zero weather and it's driving me crazy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread