Equinox 1000

burlbark

Mar 5, 2011
I am starting this thread so that we can compile all known features of the up and coming Minelab Equinox 1000. Feel free to post your "reputable" rumors.

This detector is now being reported in the wild and has hardware changes that require a larger control box. If this is any indication we may be seeing a more slimmed down version of a CTX capable Equinox 800.

Last edited:
Upvote 3
OP
OP
B

burlbark

Mar 5, 2011
After a little more digging we can be assured that there is a new processing system going in place that will help identify densities of targets.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alloy, that is the Gold Monster 1000, burlbark is talking about a possible new Equinox called 1000.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the heads up, to keep this thread on track I've deleted my post.
That was okay, you didn't need to delete it, I was just giving a FYI.

OP
OP
B

burlbark

Mar 5, 2011
All information is being gleamed from prototype testers and their friends comments. This is a whole new ball game with some of the technology edging towards the Tarsacci MTD-8000 time domain processing. The Tarsacci is a game changer by itself.

OP
OP
B

burlbark

Mar 5, 2011
I heard that was the sighting of Bigfoot using one that’s the word on the street
As much as I would like to believe that I think that Bigfoot is a Whites guy and only uses the Bigfoot coil.

As far as credibility to the leaked info on the Equinox 1000, Nasa Tom has revealed enough in what he doesnt say and Carl Moreland hints around a little as well. Its coming and has a whole new way of processing the data.

Joe77

Jan 24, 2022
As much as I would like to believe that I think that Bigfoot is a Whites guy and only uses the Bigfoot coil.

As far as credibility to the leaked info on the Equinox 1000, Nasa Tom has revealed enough in what he doesnt say and Carl Moreland hints around a little as well. Its coming and has a whole new way of processing the data.
I was watching sod busters program and Dan from outlaw metal detector who sells them said they definitely have at least one maybe two new detector’s ready couldn’t say when but are coming

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest: