Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2016
South St Paul, MN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It doesn't interact with the carrot during my hunt but chatters incessantly when I pinpoint something.
Oh, yes. That's exactly what I wrote about. That's normal. Just offset the frequency on your programs and re-save them so you don't have to do it each time. I know the problem well.

Personally, I wish that Garrett would design their pinpointers with offset frequencies, but somehow I doubt they are listening to me.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a Deus 2 on order, but not paid for. Rumor has it they are on their way, but customs may take forever AND they will be rationed to dealers. Do not expect to have one before June, if then.

cannonball

Feb 20, 2010
East Coast NJ
Detector(s) used
DEUS 11 Fisher F75ltd,TDI Minelab Excailber
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have a Deus 2 on order, but not paid for. Rumor has it they are on their way, but customs may take forever AND they will be rationed to dealers. Do not expect to have one before June, if then.
JUNE???? What the hell- I want mine now! I have plans for this detector. I just sold my Excalibur that I've had for over 21 years. I thought that I was going to cry. I paid in full for my Deus2 so maybe I'll get it sooner. I hope it will give me a little edge over myself. Would that mean that I can do better? or am I just crazy?

Bay Beagle

Apr 6, 2012
Central, Virginia
Detector(s) used
DEUS XP V5
MINELAB EXPLORER II
NAUTILUS DMC
WHITES COIN MASTER
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I just purchased a DEUS V5 ...... Would that be in the same category as the DEUS 2, or a separate identity?

relichound

Aug 25, 2004
Northern Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, XP Deus,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I hear they are to arrive here in the US by the end of December 2022 or when pigs 🐷 fly…🤔🤔🤪😆😆😆🤣

relichound

Aug 25, 2004
Northern Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I once saw a pig fly from the force of a home made claymore.Does that count? I,m sorry,I couldn,t help it and my adult supervision left the room!:laughing7:
Love it Crashbandicoot! This will keep us sane till the Deus IIs or maybe by then the new and improved Deus III finally arrive here in the US!😆🤪🤣😎

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love it Crashbandicoot! This will keep us sane till the Deus IIs or maybe by then the new and improved Deus III finally arrive here in the US!😆🤪🤣😎
Glad you liked it! I sometimes don,t know how my weird humor will be received but I like to try for a yuk now and then.:laughing7:

relichound

Aug 25, 2004
Northern Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Glad you liked it! I sometimes don,t know how my weird humor will be received but I like to try for a yuk now and then.:laughing7:
Crasbandicoot-

Just like the Bible says; Laughter is good for the soul”. Life is too short-keep laughing and always looking up 😎

Iron Buzz

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2016
South St Paul, MN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
JUNE???? What the hell- I want mine now! I have plans for this detector. I just sold my Excalibur that I've had for over 21 years. I thought that I was going to cry. I paid in full for my Deus2 so maybe I'll get it sooner. I hope it will give me a little edge over myself. Would that mean that I can do better? or am I just crazy?
Yeah, by June, the fields that I do almost all of my detecting in will long have been planted. I expect the season here to begin around mid-March.

cannonball

Feb 20, 2010
East Coast NJ
Detector(s) used
DEUS 11 Fisher F75ltd,TDI Minelab Excailber
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Will the Deus 11 go deeper than my Fisher F75 in all metal with an 11" coil? Todays 2 bits

Attachments

• 2 bits.jpg
    2 bits.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 2 bits1.jpg
    2 bits1.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 38

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread