Etrac Headphone Question

rayoh

Jan 13, 2017
northeast Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac-Notka Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anybody know if the Etrac takes a stereo or mono type headphone? I know I have tried different headphones without the compatability switch and some worked and some didn't. I bought some Garrett MS-2 wired headphones for my Nox and they worked and sounded great. I am looking at buying the MS-2's for a backup to my Gray Ghost Platinums that I use on my Etrac, but was unsure if they would work. For the record, the MS-2's are hard wired stereo phones and they do not have a stereo-mono switch. Thanks Ray

eman1000

Feb 24, 2016
Elizabethtown, IN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus ORX, Etrac, F75, Simplex, MX5, V3i, Equinox, Tesoro Vaq, F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It takes Stereo Headphones - The Koss UR-30 headphones were designed for the Etrac and are Stereo. I'm using an older set of of Sony HD280 Pro headphones that have a sometimes frustratingly long cord. I may try wireless but these headphones have great quality and are technically nearly the same as the UR-30 to hear those faint nuances in the Minelab audio.

OP
OP
R

rayoh

Jan 13, 2017
northeast Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac-Notka Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It takes Stereo Headphones - The Koss UR-30 headphones were designed for the Etrac and are Stereo. I'm using an older set of of Sony HD280 Pro headphones that have a sometimes frustratingly long cord. I may try wireless but these headphones have great quality and are technically nearly the same as the UR-30 to hear those faint nuances in the Minelab audi

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread