Ever get the feeling someone was watching you?????

whitestar55

Jan 9, 2008
Central, Illinois
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver U Max
Last evening I ended my workday in a hotel in Keokuk, IA. I drove across the bridge to Carthage, IL to detect a small park there. I found a cool aluminum coin about the size of a silver dollar with the Ten Comandments on it. When I got back to the hotel I found I had lost my cell phone. Driving back this morning I quickly found it, but before crossing back across the bridge I spotted these guys. There were actually at least a dozen in sight. Pics are a little fuzzy because of the distance I had to keep.

Attachments

• eagle1.jpg
    eagle1.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 455
  • eagle3.jpg
    eagle3.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 452
  • eagle4.jpg
    eagle4.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 451
  • eagle5.jpg
    eagle5.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 447

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
You have got to be kidding me? Around here they were almost extinct, if we see "the" pair flying around it's a treat. The only "local" nest is across the river, they are still hard to catch. Great pictures!

As close as I've gotten to a good shot......

Attachments

• boat club 006.JPG
    boat club 006.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 407
  • boat club 006.JPG
    boat club 006.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 408

E59

Feb 28, 2005
On the river bank
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Keokuk is where most of my familiy is from. ;D I see this sight everytime I take my kids to school in the winter, they really like the bridges along the Des Moines river. I still can't take my eyes off of them. Nice pix

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Makes your eyes misty, seeing that many eagles in one tree. Majestic birds. Thanks for sharing this pic with us.

;) RR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread