Evolution NTX?

Truffles_EOD

Aug 4, 2013
Sarajevo
Detector(s) used
Started with Garrett AT/Gold, 2 x Scuba Tectors for shallow water while swimming along the beaches, now have Equinox 800 and starting to find decent items!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone purchased or used one of these 3D Ground Scanners? I have been really curious about the products from OKM Detectors in Germany for the past few weeks, have been trying to find info online about them and have contacted them, they suggested this would be best for what I want i.e. a GPR that can look not far below the surface, I am of course sceptical but I don't see any evidence pointing to them being anything but a reputable company, they've been in business for 15 years, their HQ building is a Glass Pyramid in Germany, with two Gold coloured statues guarding the entrance and they've sent me a link to a list of finds that users have sent in, they have even suggested I come and visit them to check their products out live for myself... it's a couple of 1000km drive away hence the reason I am asking if anyone here has one or has used one or has more info on them?

Chingon559

Greenie
Feb 22, 2022
Has anyone purchased or used one of these 3D Ground Scanners? I have been really curious about the products from OKM Detectors in Germany for the past few weeks, have been trying to find info online about them and have contacted them, they suggested this would be best for what I want i.e. a GPR that can look not far below the surface, I am of course sceptical but I don't see any evidence pointing to them being anything but a reputable company, they've been in business for 15 years, their HQ building is a Glass Pyramid in Germany, with two Gold coloured statues guarding the entrance and they've sent me a link to a list of finds that users have sent in, they have even suggested I come and visit them to check their products out live for myself... it's a couple of 1000km drive away hence the reason I am asking if anyone here has one or has used one or has more info on them?
Did you buy it? Did it work?

99thpercentile

Nov 2, 2006
Evergreen, CO
Detector(s) used
Geonics EM61-MK2, Geophex GEM-3, GapEOD UltraTEM III, Minelabs F3, Foerster MINEX 2FD 4.500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have never seen a single legitimate geophysical instrument produced by OKM. I think they only exist to scam gullible hobbyist treasure hunters.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread