kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a like new excaliber ll for sale.I got it on a trade from a good friend.He bought it new and used it one time when he went on vacation to Florida.I've used it 3 times here in upstate NY in fresh water. I'm selling it so that I can buy an AT pro or AT gold...the minelab is abit of overkill for hunting the rivers here in NY that I'll be hunting.I dont want to have to dig 3 foot for a quarter lol I'll post pics later if anyone is interested....Thanks !

Shipping to lower 48 only !

k3travel

Aug 25, 2012
wilmingto nc
Detector(s) used
whites coin master
Would you be interested in trading for an at pro... My father inlaw is looking to get rid of the at pro and go with an excal

OP
OP
kieser sousa/rip

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would you be interested in trading for an at pro... My father inlaw is looking to get rid of the at pro and go with an excal
No Thanks.I'M leaning more toward an AT gold.But if your father inlaw wants a great deal on the excal....here it is !

Hullguitars

Jan 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey there. I would be interested in your Excalibar. Would you consider 850 shipped? Or would you consider trading for Excalibar blue 1000 with 15 inch WOT coil on Anderson carbon fiber Rod, And I would add in cash of course

OP
OP
kieser sousa/rip

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey there. I would be interested in your Excalibar. Would you consider 850 shipped? Or would you consider trading for Excalibar blue 1000 with 15 inch WOT coil on Anderson carbon fiber Rod, And I would add in cash of course
No thank you

OP
OP
kieser sousa/rip

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting