Expectations of the new xp deus, notka makro multiple frequencies machines 2021

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look I’m frankly tired of the nonsense in the marketing of these machines, like we are going to get the ultimate detector, look folks, xp deus will be more expensive, why you don’t understand there technology, wireless etc, . I just don’t buy another machine because of wireless, waterproof, or carbon fiber shafts. It’s come to the point we need better separation and depth, honestly nothing else matters. Separation and depth that the only 2 necessary improvements to make me invest. Why keep buying machines with small incremental changes that don’t help in the two most requirements that api can achieve better results. Please comment if you understand what I mean

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why do people go out and spend a grand (or more) every six months to buy the latest iPhone? I have no idea. Same thing for metal detectors. Some just have the need to buy the latest and greatest machine with the false hope that it will make them a better detectorist (it won't). Research and countless hours detecting will always trump the person who buys the newest "better" metal detector.

Save your money, people. Any decent $250 metal detector will find lost treasure, if it's there in the first place.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread