Experiences The 3 "F"s Today...........

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
[FONT=&quot]Experienced the 3 "F"s today......finds, food and fun. The choke cherries are out in abundance. Some are a little tart. Don't eat the seeds, they have cyanide in them. They go good with spicy jerky. I managed to find some dino poo, a piece of petrified dino bone and a couple of possible arrow heads, made out of quartzite. Oh.....I got gold too.

[/FONT]
attachment.php

Attachments

• aug16.jpg
    aug16.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 128

ScoTTT2

Jul 19, 2021
steuben county, ny
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice digs ..love the pan o' colour .. I'm curious on why you dug there? .. the hole seems to be a random place in the middle of no where .. without giving exact location, would you explain why you chose that place for the dig??

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
nice digs ..love the pan o' colour .. I'm curious on why you dug there? .. the hole seems to be a random place in the middle of no where .. without giving exact location, would you explain why you chose that place for the dig??

Because it's old bedrock. It has more gold (usually) then the gravel closer to the river. And......it's easy digging.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread